Skip to main content

There's a word for what they call Those Who Continuously Lie - Two-Faced - Open Memoir...


Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages

two-faced

adjective
insincere and deceitful.
"I soon learned that he was two-faced"

Similar:
deceitful
insincere
double-dealing
hypocritical
backstabbing
false
untrustworthy
duplicitous
Janus-faced
deceiving
dissembling
dishonest
disloyal
treacherous
perfidious
faithless
lying
untruthful
mendacious

Opposite:
sincere
honest


Here's a perfect example, don't you think?


I've lied; We all have... It appears to be instinctual, although that's my own thoughts... Children seem to learn to lie when they are disciplined. Especially with loud or angry voices. They know that mommy or daddy seems angry and they become afraid... They become scared... and deny that they broke the lamp, or whatever... It's part of the I'm Ok medical discussion... The "child" within us automatically feels in the wrong and becomes not Ok, so they lie to the one yelling...

BUT, just as it is a learned feeling, it can also be learned not to have to lie. Parents can decide what type of ways their children react as to whether they are teaching their children to lie...and why...

I for instance have lied when I thought the real  answer to the question being asked would be hurtful... Those are called white lies 



White lies are supposed to be those we say to either protect ourselves or to protect the other person's feelings...  Even Sins of omissions identifies a different type of recognized lies that many people use... So is lying an issue? A Concern that we should be alert to... Let me tell you what happened to me on the job...

There were two facilites-type administration support units once the new office was created where I started working. My job title was Facilities Analyst. There were just four people in the office when we began. But once administrators saw the value of evaluating space utilization on our campus, and that our Director was doing a good job, additional duties and responsibilities continued to be assigned and staffing was added or transferred and merged under one director.

Apparently the director of the other facilities-type organization felt he should have received all the new responsibilities and the concurrent power that would come with it. He was that kind of guy. It didn't take long for me to realize that he was two-faced as a personality... But I was naive enough to never consider just how far he would  go to create chaos. Until a whistleblower in his unit told a staff member of mine...

You see, we had received more power in our office than he had. That is, our power was created because what we did would normally occur prior to construction ever occurring... The power was given by virtue of a process that had to occur... It was all the planning that was required to gain allocations from the Board of Regents of the State of WV, for capital planning. At the time the Office was created, I was given dual lines of authority. I reported to the VP for Planning, but more importantly, I reported directly to the VP for Academic Affairs since that was the primary institutional program for which the university was created and then became a land-grant university eligible for federal funding.  I was given higher and higher levels of responsibility and at one point I was named Acting Director for Facility Planning and Management...

For the purpose in using capital construction as the central part of this discussion, I think it will be more advantageous to use a present project now underway. We have already met the Two-Faced Leader... And it will be an easy project to illustrate just how badly things could go wrong and caused by one man... When... He... is... a...two-faced pathological liar.

Essentially, as illustrated here, we are using medical terms to note that children start to lie normally because of fear, perhaps of parents, The age of 4 when I was studying psychology was shown to be the age by which our habits are fairly well established as an ongoing part of our personality. Unless something ensures we learn about why not to lie... perhaps religion, or having been physically disciplined... or the parent was able to maintain in what is called the Adult mode of Parent-Adult-Child the various parts of an individual,  which are based upon learning and emotional stability. I'm trying to throw in terminology within the theories learned slowly, hopefully allowing illustrations to help you understand...



Insofar as I am able, I will be referring to steps that would have normally happened on a campus as compared to What actually occurred by this president

The project, of course, is the Ballroom that was judged to be Not OK
The following are the various levels of activities in our office that we coordinated under the control of our State and Federal Laws...

10 Capital Plan approved by BOR
                                                        versus        Congress is equivalent to BOG
                                                                                Trump initially claimed private
                                                        BUT            That was a lie as well as illegal
Federal Laws must be followed                In addition to funding...
                                                                               Ownership of facility
                                                                                Accessibility Issues
                                                                                Historic Preservation Approval
                                                                                Environmental Concerns
                                                                                        Including Health and Safety
                                                                                All professionals must be pre-
                                                                                approved for competency for 
                                                                                project
                                                                                Cost Bidding Must Occur
                                                                                Official Paperwork submitted
                                                                                Architectural Drawings, etc.
                                                                                Must be approved before 
                                                                                  construction contractor bid.                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                Purchase Orders by Budget staff
                                                                                Project Management internally 
                                                                                and externally.
                                                                                All planning documents 
                                                                                approved before construction                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Any change orders and cost 
                                                                                must be approved in advance of
                                                                                changed project construction...
                                                                                Internal and external inspection
                                                                                Punch List approved before pay



And then there is the Infamous  Reflecting Pool

All that Trump has done on any project that is construction oriented is illegal... All were initiated by the president himself with no approval
And he has lied throughout... Two-faced? More than that...
He changes his words to us on a daily basis...

For me? I lost a year of my life when I was forced to do a complete audit of the WVU/BOR capital plans because of failure of the new director to take hold of his responsibilities in facilities planning activities.

You know folks, I just happened to have had a career that mimics the planning activities of a land-grant university under state and federal law.

I went into job burnout because of failure of administrators above me to handle the actual work, rather than just going out and doing exactly what Trump has done for every type of issue... only smaller level.

Two-faced means to me that a man is trying to get us to believe him when he's lying to our faces...

Don't be fooled. Millions have learned what devastation has been brought to our citizens while watching tax dollars being used for selfish aggrandizement


Aggrandizement is the act of enlarging or expanding something's power or status. It's hard sometimes to tell if politicians run for office in order to help their communities, or just for their own aggrandizement.

This isn't about party any more... My sister told me when I was going to register to vote after hearing Trump's infamous words about grabbing women. I was told that if I were a Christian, I must registered republican.

I registered as an Independent, then found that in my state you couldn't vote in primaries as independents. I chose Democrats rather than choose a man like DJT
It's been proven to me over and over that I made the right decision.

Start thinking for yourself

compare to

Self-Actualization - the realization or fulfillment of one's talents and potentialities, especially considered as a drive or need present in everyone.

Remember Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs? The bottom are having food, having shelter, have a basic income... Right now, many have been thrown back to those levels, or never had been able to move forward due to lack of sufficient money to live... The top level is self-actualization. What have you always wanted to do with your life? Have you been working for that since, maybe, a teenager? But, money, money, money has always stopped your moving upward? I say to you... You are telling yourself that you are not able to do this, because people have lied to you over and over and over... from one standpoint or another... The reason could have been religious. Maybe music wasn't permitted in your family's life? Or maybe You were made to feel like you would never be able to move up the career ladder because what was said over and over by your parents, or teachers, or even supposed friends... I say to you. Start looking to yourself and start listening to yourself... Work to ensure you feel that you are OK!

More importantly, start believing that God Loves you and wants only what is good for you. You may not reach the top level you planned. Like I didn't. Because of outside leadership I went into Job Burnout and had to leave my job. Or die, according to my medical doctor. I started listening. And found I was a better friend to myself than I ever realized. Because at one point I realized that God lived in me... Just like He lives in each of His children...

Truth and Love is what God offers for our lives...

Why would you ever want to follow a proven criminal like Judas who sold out his friend for money
who is a pathological liar as well and conman...


Think about it...
Do yourself a favor starting today...





John 14:6 ESV 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 16:13 ESV

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.




Jesus Loves His Children!

Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fighting Power... Open Memoir

Recently, I got up, did the routine of feeding my cats first, and then turned on the 10PM news from the previous night. I normally start reading around 5PM most days and, if a book is really good or close to ending, I may continue to read on until I give that latest read a ranking which is sent to GoodReads and Amazon... I was, as so many others were, devastated to learn of more children being killed or hurt at a school... I am, I now admit it, in deep depression during which I can be triggered constantly by outside actions... How can we continue to claim to be a land of the free when children are murdered by those who are allowed to have guns to enter schools and shoot! And the very next report shows a man attacked on the street by ICE, taken to the ground and beaten by at least 4 men! This is not the exact video from that program, but it occurs so frequently that it always shows the exact image--a lone man, or woman, being attacked violently by men wearing masks, sometimes with no id...

Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise (Project 2025) Downloaded Free For Your Informaion

  Project 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT (I have not yet read...will be sharing as I read this document which is being used for what is now happening under the Trump administration) Contents ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ix THE PROJECT 2025 ADVISORY BOARD xi THE 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT:  A NOTE ON “PROJECT 2025”  xiii AUTHORS  xv CONTRIBUTORS  xxv FOREWORD: A PROMISE TO AMERICA Kevin D. Roberts, PhD  SECTION 1: TAKING THE REINS OF GOVERNMENT ..........................19 1. WHITE HOUSE OFFICE                                                                            23 Rick Dearborn  2. EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT  OF THE UNITED STATES .................................................................................................43 Russ Vought...

Making the Connections! A Final Look at Some Like It Hotter... Sometimes the Devil is Not Even Involved...

  "Come on out, Mike," the man said in a deep, self-assured voice.  "I mean you no harm.  I'm here to help you." Help, my ass.  That voice couldn't possibly belong to the one Milton's men had left behind.  True, Mike had called for backup, but they wouldn't be looking for him in this dump.  Besides, he knew everyone on the force and, despite the darkness, Mike felt positive this guy wasn't one of them. "Hiding is pointless.  I can see you." It was a trick.  Mike ground his teeth together, itching to pull the trigger.  Suddenly, the need for revenge overpowered common sense.  Mike felt a rush of hatred, so powerful it overtook all sense of reason.  Like a slow but insidious poison, revulsion seeped through his veins. Scrambling to his feet, he lunged toward the silhouette in the darkness, still clutching his weapon in his right hand.  With lightning reflexes, the man gripped Mike's wrist with one hand. "You ready to talk now, Mi...