Skip to main content

17 Hours Ago, We Got the Answer - The Loss of the Law in the United States! And I Am Not Ok...

 


Previously

UN experts warn that the Trump administration is turning America's immigration courts into "deportation machines" through purges of its judges and using "administrative manipulation" to curb the courts' ability to carry out fair and impartial hearings. And it may not stop at immigration. Administrative judges – including those deciding Social Security cases – could be next, warns Margaret Satterthwaite, the UN Special Rapporteur on the Independence of Judges and Lawyers. --MS NOW: My Source for News, Opinion, and the World.



One of the recent countdown Triggers was when I learned that one of my ongoing monthly payments had not been made... I found out ONLY by a message from the planned receiver.

PNC is my Bank. Not by choice, but by takeover... They had bought a small local bank which I was thoroughly happy with... My 1-10 Ranking for my services is 2...

In my opinion, the corporations in the United States have gone beyond the laws that were formerly in existence. I know for a fact that, under this president, we have seen nothing but bowing down to big-money institutions of any and all kinds... And have tried to get into other areas such as universities... They Have Money...


I was "devastated" when Captain Picard Became a BORG
He had been ASSIMILATED... That's part of what is happening in U.S.!

!!!!!

THE BIBLE SAYS IN; ( 1 Timothy 6:10 ) “For the love of money
is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”

My Plan was to use YouTube in Place of my Messed Up Direct TV this morning.

But God apparently wanted me to keep writing and talking--Gabby

Note that, often, a phrase, a part of Scripture begins to be quoted.
Money is the root of all evil. Many who hear those words, especially the havenots who are trying to follow the teachings of Jesus, may become confused. This is certainly understandable since we all need money. And need it especially now! ! So, if we have grown up with the phrase that Money is the root of all evil, then, many have routinely quoted another phrase, even if only in our minds (including me)...
Then God Will Provide.
I Still believe this...But... Let's read the entire message as written:








6 Let all who are under a yoke as bondservants[a] regard their own masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be reviled. 2 Those who have believing masters must not be disrespectful on the ground that they are brothers; rather they must serve all the better since those who benefit by their good service are believers and beloved.

I read this to say (1) do good work in whatever job you might have. (2) The key to being an "employee" is to be able to honor those employers and bless God's name in doing so. But... if there is no respect by the boss, even if he claims to be a "believing" individual... That is, if somebody speaks of being a believer of any religion, then he is bound to also respect his employees who work under his leadership...

But let's continue. Because I personally have learned that quotes or phrases, actually from any book, is not always worthy of discussion, or of belief as Truth... Therefore, proceed to research more and read the entire section that is being used for personal purposes, as we have often seen, especially now with a new supposed religion, christian nationalism,  that supports violence and war as a way of control...

What if there is no equality in that relationship? 

False Teachers and True Contentment

Teach and urge these things. 3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound[b] words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, 4 he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, 5 and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain. 

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain, 7 for we brought nothing into the world, and[c] we cannot take anything out of the world. 8 But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. 9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Timothy%206&version=ESV

Note: I personally have never read this version of this scripture until today. But I do understand all except the last words... and "pierced themselves with many pangs."  The only logical thing that comes to mind from my own understanding of reading something new is that it is your mind that will be pierced. Let's face it most rich people (if any) do not commit suicide... (Yes, sarcasm comes out even when trying to share God's words...I'm still learning. And, that's one of my defense languages when Not Ok.)

Actually if you read this last section, you may, as I did, immediately think of many of the politicians that we've listened to during the present and last republican presidential term of office... I will point out two major thoughts:

Jesus said: Love your brother. And, What you do unto the lease of these you do unto ME...

First, reread the first statement... Because history and the present shows that ALL of those who claim to follow Jesus, do not even have empathy for our brothers and sisters...

Now, realize that many have CHOSEN not to follow God's Words. When I speak interchangeably between Jesus and God, recognize that I fully have accepted the Truth of Holy Trinity. Which is the Great I AM...

So, if you read the words directly from the New Testament, you may realize, hopefully, that the republican party and the evangelical christians have CHOSEN a leader that is specifically described in the Book of Timothy... as included above.

Further, let's consider the fact that these individuals CHOSE Trump as president... and then when he was voted out BY THE MAJORITY of citizens, WAS AGAIN VOTED IN BECAUSE one man, Biden, happened to be tired one night after working as fast as he could to bring about needed upgrades, especially through the Infrastructure Bill, and for one lousy debate, became, supposedly, unable to be a president? What a travesty! Well, now the nation is suffering because the people brought DJT back in the present term... AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS SUFFERING, EXCEPT THE HAVES...

Are we really as dumb as that makes it seem? Obviously many did not vote for Trump. If you did? Sorry! You screwed up BAD! --Gabby speaking, not God...maybe...

And I can say that because of what had already happened in his first term... The incorrect use of God's Words had already begun... And still religious people began to bow down...for...money...and...power...




And now many are seeing the results of their choices and are afraid...or...angry...or...both. Few adjectives can be used at this time...Certainly not the joy of living in a country where a president who does his job is rarely seen and we, citizens, can feel relaxed...for the most part... AND...



Republicans couldn't get 60 votes to pass the SAVE Act — so they found a different door entirely. And it's worth $10 billion. The Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act has been one of the most fought-over bills in Washington since April 2025. The House passed it three separate times. President Trump froze his own signature over it. Senate Majority Leader John Thune burned weeks of floor time on it. And still, every single Senate Democrat voted to block it — hiding behind a 60-vote filibuster wall that Republicans simply could not crack. Until now. In July 2026, Republicans made a move nobody saw coming. Instead of forcing a direct vote they couldn't win, they buried a restructured version of the SAVE Act inside a budget reconciliation package — attaching $10 billion in federal funding as an incentive for states that adopt documentary proof of citizenship and photo voter ID. No mandate. No federal enforcement. Just money. And reconciliation only needs 51 votes. But there's one person who could stop the whole thing before a single senator raises their hand. The Senate parliamentarian — a nonpartisan official most Americans have never heard of — holds the power to strip the provision out entirely if she rules it isn't truly budgetary. Her decision could come quietly, quickly, and change everything overnight. In this video, we break down exactly how the filibuster blocked the SAVE Act for over a year, how Republicans engineered a way around it, what the Utah voter audit actually found, and what three things you need to watch before November. This is not about spin. This is about strategy, procedure, and the gap between what the public wants and what Washington delivers. New videos every week covering the fights Washington hopes you never notice. 🔔 Subscribe and hit the bell so you never miss a breakdown. #SAVEAct #VoterID #Senate2026 #BudgetReconciliation #2026Midterms #VoterEligibility #USPolitics #CongressExplained

Please note that this is, I believe an AI created video. If I am correct, it is an effective use of AI, or simply, what can be called a merge of individual research items to provide a briefing of what occurred. I had previously questioned the used of Rachel's face and voice as to whether it had been authorized. It is a step forward in the proper implementation of a known upgrade of what AI can do. But each of us must still be alert. That YouTube has responded to our need to know more about their own use of AI, then I consider it a major effort to communicate with users of this popular site... Kudos for listening...


The following video is a site I follow and save if I don't have time to listen. I chose to listen this morning because of the title and it's relation immediately to what is being included in this article. I rate his work as a retired evangelical pastor being willing to speak out and learning on an ongoing basis... I give the site a 10, even though some of the videos might not provide the type of information I'm looking for... which is not relevant for a Site Review


Here's the direct link to "Culture, Faith, and Politics"



I had already used the video of this pastor talking about the "Trump Bible scam..." But this video which includes additional opinions from news hosts and their guests, reminded me that I should share about yesterday...

Think Retribution
punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act. "Employees asked not to be named, saying they feared retribution."

I was physically exhausted after have done two articles each day for a lengthy period of time... Fear had overcome me. Was it wrong of me to speak out with an "I'm not goin' take it any more..." type of attitude. What threw me for this loop of bravery was rereading the post that I mistakenly published early and had discovered so many errors that I had actually misquoted the author by a typo! One of my caretakers had stopped by and I needed to talk to him. I had accidentally pressed publish... With my eyesight issues now, I make many more typos than in the past. 

A no-no from my past as a secretary... Jay Barton, former Provost for Instruction at West Virginia University, was my boss at that time. He was the one that would come in early, as I did. Once he saw that I came in early, he started calling me in for dictation each morning. Dictating enough work that normally kept me busy for no less than 2 days... In any event, one day, I had missed a typo. He had crossed out the typo but signed the letter. I retyped it and returned for his signature. He asked why I didn't just send it, it wouldn't have mattered. My response was that my initials were on each letter and it was MY reputation which would be evaluated. We mutually realized that both of us were learning about each other. And that statement made a difference, because it reflected my own feelings of professionalism, as well as representing him...

So when I was free to return to yesterday's article, I knew that it would have already been read by many of my ongoing readers... I was embarrassed... One error was a typo that actually changed the meaning of the author's sentence. I had typed Not instead of Now, which shared that Darwin's theory on evolution had now been debunked...I was bothered that the post was full of typos--I had been typing too fast to get two done, and then had no time to do the usual proofreading. It was already too late... Too many mistakes meant I was not OK as I signed off...

I was not ready to read more of this book so I pulled up the final of Sala's trilogy... the theme of which, on the part of the villain, was retribution...I also found I could not continue to read that book...

As I lay on my bed, with my reader beside me, I started thing about what life had become for me starting a decade ago. The assault on my mind by DJT was real. He had, himself, brought my own mind to feel emotional damage. That which I had gone into Job Burnout with, due to outside pressures due to no longer having some semblance of control. And, now, watched as one man and a political party was doing it to the majority of United States citizens...what I had experienced and mentally changed by those outside forces... Was now being experienced by millions as laws were broken left and right...employees were fired without justification or even notice. Tariffs were continuously mis-defined as being paid for by other countries, while over and over the president was told he was wrong... We knew he didn't care and used his lie to cause us financial problems... Making it worse, by using illegal actions to make money for himself, or using tax money for what he wanted to do, mostly failing after spending billions without ANY approval by Congress as legal required... With the blessing of republicans on the Supreme Court...

I became afraid... I tried to sing a song that had worked when I was on the job... the words would not come to my mind... My fingers no longer moved as I once did... I was definitely Not Ok... and Neither was the Government who was destroying us daily... Their choice of retribution of those who opposed their administration had firmly been confirmed, even to the point of murder on the streets of the nation by ICE and through the military actions under Secretary of Defense--the correct philosophy for this government unit...

When I got up this morning, I didn't even bother to try to see if Direct TV had changed. When I finally stopped to take my medication, I did turn it on and got a new "error" message... Claiming nothing was working... Duh... I had already guessed that would be reality... So that's when I went directly to YouTube and saw God was there waiting.

I need not fear retribution from a man, even if president... I need not fear retribution if I continued to speak my truth and say what has been happening to ME based upon what the republican party and DJT started when corporations were being given more than they deserved...

And, as I finish this post... A song was given for me about God's Plan...And I was grateful for all the new songs that are speaking God's Truth at a time when we most need to hear WORDS supporting Him!


I believe that God's Watching...
Listen for His Message...

Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fighting Power... Open Memoir

Recently, I got up, did the routine of feeding my cats first, and then turned on the 10PM news from the previous night. I normally start reading around 5PM most days and, if a book is really good or close to ending, I may continue to read on until I give that latest read a ranking which is sent to GoodReads and Amazon... I was, as so many others were, devastated to learn of more children being killed or hurt at a school... I am, I now admit it, in deep depression during which I can be triggered constantly by outside actions... How can we continue to claim to be a land of the free when children are murdered by those who are allowed to have guns to enter schools and shoot! And the very next report shows a man attacked on the street by ICE, taken to the ground and beaten by at least 4 men! This is not the exact video from that program, but it occurs so frequently that it always shows the exact image--a lone man, or woman, being attacked violently by men wearing masks, sometimes with no id...

Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise (Project 2025) Downloaded Free For Your Informaion

  Project 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT (I have not yet read...will be sharing as I read this document which is being used for what is now happening under the Trump administration) Contents ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ix THE PROJECT 2025 ADVISORY BOARD xi THE 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT:  A NOTE ON “PROJECT 2025”  xiii AUTHORS  xv CONTRIBUTORS  xxv FOREWORD: A PROMISE TO AMERICA Kevin D. Roberts, PhD  SECTION 1: TAKING THE REINS OF GOVERNMENT ..........................19 1. WHITE HOUSE OFFICE                                                                            23 Rick Dearborn  2. EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT  OF THE UNITED STATES .................................................................................................43 Russ Vought...

Making the Connections! A Final Look at Some Like It Hotter... Sometimes the Devil is Not Even Involved...

  "Come on out, Mike," the man said in a deep, self-assured voice.  "I mean you no harm.  I'm here to help you." Help, my ass.  That voice couldn't possibly belong to the one Milton's men had left behind.  True, Mike had called for backup, but they wouldn't be looking for him in this dump.  Besides, he knew everyone on the force and, despite the darkness, Mike felt positive this guy wasn't one of them. "Hiding is pointless.  I can see you." It was a trick.  Mike ground his teeth together, itching to pull the trigger.  Suddenly, the need for revenge overpowered common sense.  Mike felt a rush of hatred, so powerful it overtook all sense of reason.  Like a slow but insidious poison, revulsion seeped through his veins. Scrambling to his feet, he lunged toward the silhouette in the darkness, still clutching his weapon in his right hand.  With lightning reflexes, the man gripped Mike's wrist with one hand. "You ready to talk now, Mi...