But First, a word from God's representative about Immigrants...
Could the lack of Concern for ending the war be because his sons now have partnered with weapons manufacturers and have a contract for the new weapons now being produced because the inventory was not being managed by the Secretary?
Or
Because this president, who tore up the previous government agreement with Iran
Now has NO IDEA How To Get Out of the War that nobody wanted?
Or Approved?!
Billions Gone - Results in Deficit Major Increase!
While the "Family" makes millions/billions
Maybe Matt Dillon should have been hired instead of Heg...what's name...
Or...
Yesterday I was told by a republican supporter that Palestine did not exist...
I believe he thinks he is right...
It could indeed happen via Genocide if We Do Nothing...
Another example of the reality happening in a divided World...
Yes, this is my opinion, based upon Fact!
Can the world survive in the hands of ONLY authoritarian rule where money is valued above humanity?
Gabby
I wonder... Is the United States Crucifying Jesus Once Again
Through all the violence, death, war, and murder...of His Children?
Gabby
No comments:
Post a Comment