Gabby Here... Talking About Direct TV - I waited until the weekend was over to see if the television had been worked on given my blowup with a supposed individual who was to schedule somebody to come to my home to fix my TV...
I admit that I was feeling OK once I finally had completed my first real article about books as Gabby rather than GABixlerReviews... Sure would like some feedback about the change. Trying to deal with the world as it is now... Trying to adjust my daily living to the supposed Technical advances being made to benefit mankind...
The first loss I felt was that NONE of my MSNOW news selections were being recorded any more... I missed hearing their personal take on what is happening under a criminal regime... But there had been problems right from the beginning of their installed new system, which was being pumped up as big advances... Not for me... I had to use Hughes Net for anything and everything I wanted to find info about. Thankfully it rarely fells unless there is a climate event... You know, the climate issues that we've all been seeing and living with, but which are being ignored or scoff at, while making more money, by deleting support help for those who previously were automatically getting help...
So I went on Facebook, to see if they were there on my desktop. I found them. And it led to a Chat Process...
My Review of Direct TV's actions out of 1-25 is 0...
I copied the entire discussion. By the way, I give my live person an 8 to possibly 10... I knew this guy wanted to help, but had to be within constraints of Direct TV's policies and procedures...
Of course, ultimately, money was brought up...
I decided to share my full conversation with this company... Mainly because, as far as I was concerned, this company actually owed me money for not having used their techie skills to actually do something for the television I was paying for... Like with Amazon, I consider that a company is responsible for ensuring/paying for that service to be actually provided to the individual paying!
Welcome to Support!
Need help? We’re here for you.
How can we help you today?
0 result found for 'Speak to management'.
Search DIRECTV Support
Search DIRECTV Support
Search results for: " Speak to management "
•
•
No search results found. Please try a different search.
•
Billing & account management
•
Channels, packages & programs
•
Orders, apps & equipment
•
Quick fixes & troubleshooting
Featured solutions
•
Update payment method and pay online
•
Cancel my DIRECTV
•
Set up your DIRECTV equipment
•
How to make a DIRECTV bill payment
•
Move your DIRECTV service
•
Reset or refresh your DIRECTV receiver
•
Return or recycle your DIRECTV equipment
•
Manage your user ID and password
•
Order new remote control
•
Program your remote control
•
Add or remove premium channels
•
Review channel lineups
Frequently asked questions
Got questions? You’re not the only one! See our
answers to the most common questions.
________________________________________
How do I get the DIRECTV App?
Not sure if your device is supported? Check now
Go to your device’s app store:
• Apple App store
• Google Play store
• Amazon for Android
Select the DIRECTV app and follow the prompts. Have your DIRECTV user ID and password handy for sign-in.
________________________________________
How do I activate NBA League Pass?
NBA League Pass is a subscription-based package that delivers up to 40 live NBA regular season games per week - all in HD. The NBA action appears on Ch. 750-768 during the regular season. NBA TV can be found on Ch. 216.
Check out NBA game schedules
NBA LEAGUE PASS packages for the regular season will not automatically renew. Get more info at directv.com/sports.
________________________________________
How do I learn about device and stream limits?
Most customers* can enjoy DIRECTV streaming on all of their compatible devices connected to their home network at the same time. And, use up to three of those streams on the go. Learn about device and stream limits.
________________________________________
How do I fix common DIRECTV app issues?
Try these tips:
• Check for app updates in your app store. If an update is available, install it and restart your device.
• Check for device software updates and install.
• Close and restart the DIRECTV app.
• Reboot your phone or tablet.
• Uninstall and reinstall the DIRECTV app.
• Re-launch the DIRECTV app and try again.
To reinstall the DIRECTV app:
• Go to your device’s app store: Apple App store, Google Play store, Amazon for Android.
• Select the DIRECTV app and follow the prompts for installation.
.
Didn’t find what you need?
Don’t be shy, get in touch!
Contact us
________________________________________
©2025 DIRECTV. DIRECTV and all other DIRECTV marks are trademarks of DIRECTV, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
Chat with us
Eva
1. Disclosure
By chatting you agree that DIRECTV and its service providers may record and use this chat as described in our Privacy Policy.
2. Agent said
Hi, there! I'm Eva, DIRECTV's artificial intelligence (AI) assistant. I'm here to help with troubleshooting, DIRECTV product offerings, or any questions you have about DIRECTV. How can I help you today?
3. You said
Eva, since you are AI, I will expect that you will not be able to help me immediaately...
4. Agent said
I understand your concern! While I am an AI agent, I can provide immediate assistance for many DIRECTV questions and troubleshooting steps. If your situation requires help from a live agent, I’ll let you know and guide you through the next steps.
What can I help you with today?
5. You said
I wish to have a repair visit... I have been unable to get Direct TV for going on 2 weeks... I am 80 years old and I had to wait for somebody to visit me so that they could call in... it was an unsuccessful call... I expect to get somebody coming to discover what is wrong since I get different messages daily. from bots like you....
6. Agent said
To help schedule your repair visit, can you tell me if you have DIRECTV Satellite or DIRECTV Stream? Please select your service type below.
7.
Product: DIRECTV Satellite
Product: DIRECTV Stream
8. You said
Satellite
9. Agent said
I understand how frustrating this has been, so I’m connecting you with a live agent who can assist you further.
10. Agent said
Thank you for your patience. You're number 1 in the queue.
11. Agent connected
12. Agent said
Thank you for contacting DIRECTV. I am Kendra Karthik. I 'd be happy to assist you today.
13. Agent said
Who do I have the pleasure of chatting with today?
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
14. You said
Kendra, this will not be a pleasure, this is a warning
15. You said
OK, ready
16. You said
My name is Glenda Bixler
17. You said
I am 80 years old when some visual problems
18. Agent said
I'm sorry to hear that. I will really wish to help you today.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
19. You said
Your company has become one that is NOT responsive to your customers
20. You said
Tell me, have you made a deal with the federal government administrator?
21. You said
OK. my television has been out for about 2 weeks
22. You said
I have a summary of daily events, if you all care to read it, I will sende you the link
23. Agent said
I understand that you are frustrated about that you weren't able to watch TV for two weeks.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
24. You said
In any event, I had to wait to have my nieces here to try to get help.
25. Agent said
If I were you in this scenario, I will also feel the same.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
26. You said
They called and the first person said that I would need somebody to come
27. You said
The second person spent about a half hour attempt to convince me that he knew what he was doing
28. You said
My niece was on her phone and needed to leave yto pick up her kids
29. Agent said
Can you please explain the issue for me, Glenda?
30. Agent said
I want to help you on this.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
31. You said
he would not listen... and further has apparently not reported or
32. You said
You are beginning to sound like the individual who clearly does not listen
33. You said
I DO NOT KNOW THE PROBLEM
34. You said
I AM NOT A CREATOR OF YOUR TYPE OF MACHINES
35. You said
I HAVE GOTTEN DIFFERENT MESSAGES EVERY DAY
36. You said
I ALREADY TOLD YOU I HAVE A LIST I CAN SEND TO PROVE THERE ARE MULTIPLE ISSUES
37. You said
I AM GETTING ANGRY
38. Agent said
Have you got any error messages or error codes on your TV, Glenda?
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
39. You said
YOU WILL NOT LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY
40. You said
SEE YOU ARE NOT LISTENING OR YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY NOT A PERSON TRAINED TO CHAT WITH ME
41. You said
MY HEART IS BEHGINNING TO BEAT FASTER. I HAVE AFIB
42. You said
YOUR COMPANY IS PART OF THE PROBLEM
43. You said
THE MAJOR PROBLEM AT THIS POINT
44. You said
I REFUSE TO REPEAT, REGURGITATE WHAT WAS ALREADY SAID TO MULTIPLE MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY
45. You said
THERE HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE MESSAGE
46. Agent said
I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm here to fix this issue for you.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
47. You said
IT EVEN SAID THERE WERE POSSIBLER MULTIPLE ISSUES
48. You said
THEN YOU MUST SEND SOMEBODY TO FIX IT
49. You said
WHEN WILL THEY COME
50. You said
THAT IS WHAT I SCREAMED TO THE LAST PERSON I TALKED TO...
51. You said
YOU ARE HEARING MY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW IN CAPS
52. You said
WHEN WILL THEY COME
53. Agent said
I will help you on this. Can you please let me know if you are facing no signal issues with your TV?
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
54. You said
I DO NOT UNDERSTYAND YOUR QUESTION
55. You said
I HAVE GOTTEN A NO SIGNAL ISSUE
56. You said
I HAVE ALSO WATCHED ASS EACH ACTIVITYU WAS REMOVED OR LOST
57. You said
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY
58. You said
I CANNOT TYPE WITHOUT ERRORS BECAUSE I AM SO MAD
59. Agent said
Thank you for confirming that you have faced no signal issue.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
60. You said
IT MAKES ME MADDER WHEN YOU
61. Agent said
I understand that you are facing no signal issue. Not to worry. Let me check and help you with this.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
62. You said
WHAT IN THE WOPRLD IS THIS ABOUT FACING
63. You said
I FACE THE TV TO WATCH TELEVISION
64. You said
I DO NOT FACE ANYTHING ELSE
65. Agent said
I will rephrase it for you. I understand that you have experienced no signal issue with your receiver connected to your TV.
66. Agent said
Could you please provide me with the account number or the phone number associated with your DIRECTV account so I can pull up your details?
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
67. You said
I HAVE ALREADY SAID I HAVE BEEN TOLD MULTIPLE ISSUES APPARENTLY EXIST
68. You said
I DO NOT HAVE THAT AVAILABLE I GET A PAPER BILL IS YOU FORCE ME TO GOP FIND IT
69. You said
MY NAME IS GLENDA A BIXLER
70. You said
I LIVE AT (removed for my own security by Gabby)
if you tech bots cannot find me with that info, then your system is flawed
72. Agent said
Can you help with your zip code, Glenda?
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
73. You said
15458
74. You said
i want you all to know that i have worked with computers since i was 18
75. You said
what corporations is expecting of we humans these days is NOT beneficial to the future of machines
76. You said
i've worked with mainframes, and with each generation of new machines
77. You said
whatever has happened has to be caused by greed, money and power to be gained by AI
78. You said
and it's not working. you all have not prepared your clients in any way
79. You said
you expect acceptance of changes, problems without concern
80. Agent said
I understand that this must have been quite a hassle. I will surely help you with this issue.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
81. You said
you think you have provided messages
82. You said
good
83. You said
I now berlieve you are really a human who cares. But I also see that Kendra is not speaking or is Karthik listening
84. You said
Which is it
85. You said
Truth is what I'm need now
86. Agent said
It's Kendra Karthik.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
87. You said
Please see my latest post on my blog Book Readers Heaven or Just My personal Opinion Blog
88. Agent said
Sure, I will. Glenda
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
89. You said
Karthik??? Is that correct
90. Agent said
Can you able to power on the TV, Glenda?
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
91. You said
Yes, I have ONLY been able to use my recorded videos however, for two days
92. You said
I am now down to less than 94% os space being used
93. Agent said
Thank you for letting me know this, Glenda
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
94. You said
At first I was seeing my local stations
95. You said
They disappeared
96. You said
Messages numbers changed daily
97. You said
I latest message was used when a call was attempted.
98. Agent said
That surely must have been frustrating, Glenda
99. Agent said
Can you also ensure the TV is set to correct input? If not, press and hold the ENTER button on your remote for three seconds to cycle through TV inputs until you see a picture.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
100. You said
The individuals on the phone kept us on the line for at least a half hour (the first one went through the testikng and immediately referred for scheduling a repair
101. You said
Well, you have failed the test.
102. You said
I am on a desktop machine because I cannot use a cell phone for internet
103. You said
I am on chat. my television is in another roonm...
104. You said
Further I cannot understand techtalk which is being used when you all attempt to communicate with mortals
105. Agent said
I hear you out, Glenda. I really want to assist to you on this.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
106. You said
Then sschedule somebody to come and fix it
107. Agent said
That's the reason I'm trying to troubleshoot the issues from my end. I appreciate your cooperation on this.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
108. You said
I am, repeatikng, 80 years old,
109. You said
my body does not respond as well as it once did
110. You said
especially my brain which known when humans are being screwed by the rich and powerful
111. You said
I chatted as a last resort before I really told the world...
112. You said
Which I will do anyway, because I am writing aboujt all the crap that technical companies are forcing upon us
113. Agent said
Please allow me a moment, Glenda
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
114. You said
waiting
115. You said
While I give the moment, you should be aware that I have PTSD from Job Burnout. Each computer glitch sends me back to trying to get money for my systems that I was assigned to do... When my mind went into Burnout, I was left with two mental responses, cry or get angry...
116. You said
After 2015 when Trump was elected. My PTSD return
117. You said
And I am STILL waiting
118. Agent said
Please give me 2 minutes while I work on this, Glenda
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
119. You said
It is now 10:39
120. Agent said
I'm about to schedule a technician for you, Glenda
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
121. You said
2 minutes are up...
122. You said
The last guy refer to "his resources" to explain the delay in sheduling
123. You said
At least your feedback makes sense
124. Agent said
I'm really working on this.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
125. You said
Thank you, I am calmer now
126. Agent said
I am happy to hear that, Glenda. My wish today is to make you smile.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
127. You said
Tell me you are a Trekkie and actually knows what I mean
128. Agent said
I can dispatch a technician to resolve this issue. Since you have a Protection Plan there is no charge for the technician visit for repairs or replacement of any components of the DIRECTV system. Should there be any charges for the technician visit; the technician will discuss those charges with you prior to doing any work.
129. Agent said
The earliest slot is available on 07/23/2026 from 12-4pm
130. Agent said
Will that work for you, Glenda?
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
131. You said
Ok, first you tell me I'm under a plan of some sort...then you tell me other charges may be required????????
132. You said
First, I started having trouble when you all changed your system
133. Agent said
Since you have protection plan, there won't be no charge for repairing the issue by the technician.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
134. You said
TV shows were not recording properly, but were scheduled on top of each other... was that purposely or a I don't care attitude
135. You said
So why did you bring up extra charges.
136. You said
Also, it is YOUR staff who placed the satellite where it now is during a time I was having a new roof put up
137. You said
AND, during the entire period when Direct TV has gone out... I have had Hughes Net running daily
138. You said
Which means to me that I am in no way at fault. AND, YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS WAS HAPPENING AND DONE SOMETHING BEFORE I HAD TO BLOW MY STACK
139. You said
As far as I am concetrned, you all owe me at least 2 weeks of not having Direct TV
140. Agent said
Since it is no signal issue, the technician will fix this issue for you. Just in case, if the wire has been damaged or broken, you may get charged for it.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
141. You said
Ok, let's get series...
142. You said
I have already considered leaving Direct TV because of these last 2 weeks.
143. You said
If you are threatening me, I will continue to explore my options for alternative television.
144. You said
I will not accept the service call tomorrow since I believe your company is not acting in good faith
145. Agent said
I'm so sorry if you are feeling like that.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
146. You said
I will keep a copy of this chat
147. You said
And no you are not sorry because, actually, you are speaking a company line and have no concern about making sure money has become an issue rather than customer satisfactiion, which should be what your primary goal would be
148. You said
I am closing now. I appreciate you for trying. I do not appreciate your company actions however. And will consider what I am willing to put up with
149. Agent said
I really want to help you on this. I am almost there to schedule a technician for you, Glenda.
The earliest slot is available on 07/23/2026 from 12-4pm
150. Agent said
Will that work for you, Glenda?
151. Agent said
I hope we are still connected, Glenda.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
152. You said
I ewill explain to you from a personal standpoint. I am physically unable to drive a car. Because of the storm yesterday, my caretaker was unable to come. She rescheduled for tomorrow. She has two children for which she must find a baby sitter... It is far more important that I respond to my niece who is my caretaker than to respond to a company that has for 2 weeks known that there was a problem...or should have if the system was created properly... and did nothing!
153. You said
Take care of yourself... Find a company that will appreciate your efforts~!
154. Agent said
I understand that you are going through a difficult situation, Glenda.
Karthik Narayan Prabaharan
Give Feedback
I am "One of the Least of These." as defined by God, the Great I AM, who gave his Son for us...Many chose Barabbas... Have YOU chosen Barabbas, criminals now placing money and power over people?
Comments
Post a Comment