Sharing Musings, Essays, and Words that Matter! Home of Gabby! Sister Blog to Book Readers Heaven!
Search This Blog
Message to All Corporations Using (Do Not Reply) When asking a Question?!!! But First A Word From Our God...
I've lived in God's World all my life... mostly in the country... where nature surrounds and reveals all of God's Blessings...
In a world we seem to be living in these days, I wonder... How can we get our message across... About Jesus... About our Daily Needs... About our Hunger for food, a place to live, or even just somebody to talk to? Research has even shown that being deprived of connection with others can lead to serious problems... And we've all seen the results of many who may have been affected psychologically or just acquire a taste for power... Or maybe that drive for more money. Who knows?
But what we do know is that everywhere we turn these days, there are many who want our money or attention... but have absolutely no concern for that real human that is, perhaps, living alone like me... Or surrounded by a family who talk all the time, but never listen to each other, because they want to talk first--always first... And, it seems, we dare not disagree, else we could be even placed in jail... Unless we can pay for attention... Yes, even something that was once free to use has now brought in sufficient money growth for the rich and top leaders who sell stocks, or whatever they do, to get richer and richer... They have achieved their goals of richness. Though the labors of many, many people often and most times... But...
Whether or not you believe that God created all that lives on Planet Earth is irrelevant, don't you think? The fact is, however, that the earth has supported the human race for thousands of years and we've now reached 2026 AD. The fact that even our time is based upon the birth of Jesus Christ, seems to have been forgotten. Perhaps that's to be expected? After all thousands of years have indeed passed. Many changes have been made. Even the dreams of what was needed for the survival of people have been met and continued to be expanded...
By people who dedicated their lives to the study and research of advancing and improving the lives of...people...
Supposedly...
Now Santa Claus is more important to children because their parents will buy them gifts--more gifts, often, than they can afford... But never introduce their children to the little boy who was born on that day and named after Him, the Son of God...
In olden days, people felt a need to worship a god. They even created statues to represent that source of life that they knew they must thank, because they believed that god was a source of all good that could come to them in their lives...
Those who were confronted with God's Son were changed. The word spread... Jesus had healed the sick. When lunchtime came, suddenly through Jesus all the food that was needed for a large crowd was supplied... But before that, there were also miracles performed, like a major body of water being opened wide so that those who were oppressed could escape those who abused rather than loved them... Even the miracle of food was provided along the way... Some of those got tired of eating the same manna every day and started to complain.
Those were the people, I imagine, who also later chose Barabbas rather than Jesus to die on the cross...
But many have pulled away completely. They don't believe in any of that god stuff, even while they have children that they love. Or even as in many ways, their lives have continued to exist without any effort. Their parents had provided the money--lots of it, for many. There was no feeling of gratitude. They figured out how to get the money until it was more money than they ever would need... And when they died, they left it to their children...
Or maybe not... Had there ever been true love in that home? Were the parents loving and warm and kind? We people have grown in many ways. His visible wonders to behold are no longer thought about daily. There are many who never even have known about Jesus as the Son of God. Sent by God...
God had watched as people use the Free Will and many became selfish towards others... And through each year, until Now, in 2026, most people have no way to actually speak to another person. They have no contact with those who will remember that people need people. They have forgotten what a true and real relationship can develop between those who can love others even though they don't know them personally. There are those, like Barabbas, had chosen a life of greed and crime...
Based upon each day of over 2000 years, each individual has chosen how they would live their lives. And today, July 26th of the year 2026, the world as a whole has divided... Those who chose Barabbas. Those who Chose God and His Messenger. It is said that Jesus will not return until all across the world know the name of Jesus. Today, that surely has not happened, even after thousands of years...
There have been those who, though, wanted that return in their time not God's. In their minds, they felt it was right to use violence and crime to achieve their desire--they need to see fulfillment of their beliefs, whatever they were/are...
The time of wars were long and a period, during which I was born, began when violence decreased. The Holocaust had scared people. Bombing of Japan had scared people... Fear, a strong emotion drove choices to be made. Greed and selfishness were kept low-key, hidden and known only in the hearts of those who had chosen Barabbas...
People like Epstein drew those hidden people out into the open. Others saw the fun, the entertainment, the flash of those with riches, and they began to see Epstein as an example and method by which, in semi-secret their desires, which had been hidden, found an outlet... There were "Epsteins" all over, acting on their own to rape or plunder... Selling humans because the profit was better than stealing from others... And, slowly, people became different. Different in spirit and mind and heart. Some chose to hate anybody different from themselves, for no other reason than their own thoughts and personal opinions. Inflicting pain of all kinds became a part of that choice...
When those people chose a leader of their churches, they chose a man who, when asked if they could use violence to punish their children, that leader who became known and adored, because he supported their own opinions. They chose violence rather than love to raise their children. That happened in my lifetime... And when a Black man ran for president, that white man who led those who wanted violence as part of discipline, wouldn't even meet with the Black man who would become the first Black man ever to have been elected in this greatly divided, but often hidden underworld.
This then ends another God Incident... The following presents my opinion and message to the corporations which have allowed themselves to be separated from their customers...
~~~~~~
Every single day I am confronted with email...which has been computerized so that you cannot respond to that mail...
I was thrilled when E-Mail came into existence. For one thing it would save lots of money for those who had to buy stamps to communicate and pay bills... I kept in touch with friends on a daily basis, chatting back and forth during the day, at lunch, or taking a work break... AOL was the first social site I was aware of that both provided email as well as chat services... This was even better. In many ways... Chat rooms were able to be created, groups could share info for a meeting... All free on the new Internet.
My guess why they failed was because others saw the publicity of AOL..
And immediately saw the financial possibilities! Other sites popped up. All free to join... Other mail services began...all free...
Until around 2015, according to my calendar...
That was when a new president first start giving the Haves even more breaks for their businesses... Using Tax Dollars From the Havenots...
And the evolution began where the underground belly of society decided to become more public... Sure there were those Barabbas followers who had grouped together and used violence to become richer and feared... Groups like the Mafia that spread into other countries so that now there are mafia who have gone into business for cover??? And the violence stayed underground.
Until now, the worse time that many believe has ever existed. At least in the United States--and its influence on the rest of the world...And those who see, or have already received financial boosts from the major change in the 2016 federal budget for corporations, saw the most flagrant financial devastation all initiated at the top of the federal government... who favored or was being paid, perhaps, by heads of corporations for the deals being made... Who knows? I'm merely expressing my opinion based upon assumptions that can easily be drawn on a daily basis...
The Haves are in Control of this nation. And the Havenots are being targeted for extinction in one way or another...
One of the schemes, of course, are computers...and the sudden, intrusive use of AI, whether you want it or not...
One of the advantages corporations had quickly implemented when AOL came into existence (email that is) was to ensure that email could also assist getting rid of humans... naggers...people in need... having a problem... even dying... and not being able to communicate... Cell phones have complicated mail, but has ensured that there was still some way to cut off interaction; i.e., actually interacting WITH a Havenot... Ick!
I've already written about AOL using ad emails as a method by which I was asked to now pay for email I have used since AOL was created. Free... So, the punishment came first, I was inundated with hundreds of emails for ads for products of any kind and every kind. Some I am sure were fakes... Officially this is a formal 2 ranking for AOL including a 0 for communication.
Another 0 on communication goes to West Virginia University's computerize "My Chart" which states that we can talk to our doctors...but sends us Do Not Reply messages as well... AND, limits the length by which we are supposedly able to talk with the most important people with whom we would need to communicate... Patients learn the hard way, we start an email...write what we need and suddenly are being told we have exceeded the limit... So, we have to go back and try to edit out extra words, etc... but we still don't have the space to actually say/clarify what the health problem relates to... I stopped using system when they put in a new "canned" system which means it's a system built for corporations not for a single entity, such as WVU Hospital... I use it minimally now when I have to... It is now merely another machine I have been forced to accommodate my need to communicate...and failed.
There will be others but I'm honing in on communication today...
Yesterday, really was the cause I planned to write this article, with the above title...
Because of being overwhelmed by the lack of communication available to me at this point of my life, especially. And especially on supposed security issues that was waiting to destroy our lives, if not the world...
Sarcasm intended... I believe in security, but the competition, the lact of communication even among computer-oriented companies is totally lacking. Everybody is making money by making us fear the use of computers without this coverage or that... What a scam world it has become... JMPO...
When you are asked a question, you immediately assume that a response is being requested...
Not!
A Security Issue! Anything and Everything is About Security These Days! Right?
So I immediately started responding to the security issue that was presented to me in GMail.
I was being notified that my somebody had try to get into my Blog archives... Did I know anything about it? Note: these words are mine. Before this entire incident was over, the email itself had disappeared!!!!! I kid you not...
I tried to write what I could think of as possibly related...
Only then looked up and to see DO NOT REPLY
LET'S GET REAL!
IF IT REALLY WAS AN ISSUE, DON'T YOU THINK IT DESERVES FOR SOMEBODY TO ACTUALLY EXPECT A RESPONSE?!
NOT GMAIL APPARENTLY...
BUT I was faster than the computer-- I copied the entire answer before that email was actually deleted from my GMail incoming list... I kid you NOT... I had apparently run out of the space they wanted to allow and it was auto deleted from trying to tell me about a security issue...
From the company that claims to be the safest for security...
Maybe so... But don't expect to actually interact on a problem...
Unless you follow the rules of proper communication protocols... I guess... I never pay attention to those. I resent them like I resent the attempt to eliminate people having adequate pay for doing meaningful work, which actually allows the use of our brains in hopefully helping solve problems that arise:
I have no understanding of how to check this report. I know I have archives. I know I routinely refer to them, and they are visible on my blog, Book Readers Heaven. Further, I know that they have become recently active because I started to review/talk again after health issues... I had seen "months" being open on my site; however, I have also seen by the stats that people are reading books from years past. This is the purpose of my library of reviews in my opinion, and should be encouraged... Referring to books in an archive is always open. There should be no issue unless criminal intent is happening.
On the other hand, I recently challenged the supposed viewing of one book in particular (see my feedback) which showed over 100 people supposedly reading my review on one day. I saw this as doubtful, questioning how the actual counting process was done--each day or cumulative. I assumed that it was cumulative since the count on one book was so high on the 7-day/1-day counting process. But I still don't know why security is a concern...
So, how would I know how to consider something has actually been hacked from archives? I check my views often and only note the 7-day review of rankings so that is not archival, except, as I said, more and more from different countries are, in theory, which I have assumed are reading Book Readers Heaven and this. Yes, I have noticed that it has increased when I started using videos to document/verify that what I discuss is back by reputable news agencies. I have assumed that have been read because I report on actions taken by this administration for instance in South America when supposed drug boats were being bombed...legally this could not have been proven to be true. People
were being killed on supposition rather than proven guilt... I did notice that once I stopped talking about south america issues, the readers reduced from that area of S America... To me, that somewhat made sense because of what I was writing about, which often included hashtag for country.
However, I've also noted and questioned over 1K of people supposedly visited my blog, but are NOT clarified/broken down in analytics. Meaning none of the charts reflect many, many views of blog(s) without any tracking provided to me... Are copies being made, I have no idea. I use a open copyright to use reviews for publicity, of course...
I determined the analytics were kinda worthless for true analysis of what I talk about, which is books. So, again, I can only go with what I've learned... Many of the books brought up in archives have also appeared in my shared references. Meaning that if the author gave me a good review...of MY review, then people went out to read that review...
That's all I can think of at this point of the analysis and use of Book Readers Heaven in particular. I have not been able to report on my other blog. Somewhere along the time I was undergoing major operations and recuperation, the format was lost and I have not been able to figure that out, as recently as yesterday when I tried to follow the instructions printed on layout vs theme. Nothing worked correctly...
Any way, my readers will have increased because of my expanded use of music and book talk. I am not aware that any other social site other than Blogger's Book Readers Heaven does this type of review (I routinely add the complete music playlist as found in the book being reviewed. Therefore, logic says that many might want a copy of archives in order to either reproduce style, use AI to copy my process, or whatever... As far as I am aware, my review blog is one of a kind on any other social site. In my opinion, Blogger and YouTube under Google makes that possible... I am aware that AI can be used to eat and regurgitate my words. As they are doing with authors. It seems to me as long as criminals are now in control, anything goes, especially for criminal activities... Very sorry to know but not accept it as right...
BTW, I just got a message to do something editorially to supposed improve understanding... Garbage out; garbage ignored. Attempting to tell a writing blogger how to write and edit is not only an insult, but is normally wrong in its assessment, thank AI which is being monitored by people who do not write for a living... Just my personal Opinion, Of Course... But I digress... AI has become a trigger for my PTSD on computerization which some of you may have read about yesterday, second post, LOL...
My sarcasm is meant as criticism. Have you read my lack of success in getting computerized for nearly 40 years on a university campus, and having to continue to work manually because of lack of needed computerization, only to be never given priority for money? I went into Job Burnout because of those years without gaining a success to my own development of what I needed to truly computerize a facilities management system. My flowchart showed the depth and breadth of what I wanted created... You see, from my standpoint, everything begins with the facility in which you work. therefore, facilities inventory is the very first computerized system that any corporation of size needs. Think about it. You have different types of services under google ownership. where are they located physically. What if you had a fire and a portion or a building was destroyed. What was in that building, you would immediately want to know... And how much would it cost to replace all that was housed there, as ordinary types of management could be easily performed with an integrated system. Covered by insurance, you would want to document... How does depreciation become involved in that cost estimate for insurance purposes...age of computers a factor, perhaps? or... I could go on... My conceptual framework for planning a computer system is not function oriented, it is GOOGLE oriented. There is some integration, but insufficient for me...The changes made on YouTube for instance has made it harder to use that site. Too much information is being thrown at users. They are inefficiently distracted. That is unless your goal is to attract children and teens as the primary users... rather than businesses...OR YOUR OWN OTHER SERVICES... By now there should be a connection much more smoother between your own services. I'm a Blogger therefore I should have stream-lined access to YouTube for purposes of use of videos on Blogger. No, not for all services. But servicing your own agency should be much more efficient if USE UTILIZATION was evaluated and programming followed a goal of integration rather than programs being developed and mandated for use of one corporation without consideration of interface with, say, the various levels of government.
I don't care that they are free...cost is not the issue in computer management systems... ARE your company divisions being served by independent computers on every site, without any connection?
I have nearly 40 years of attempting to implement a campus and state-wide facilities management system which would be the ground floor of all other systems development for an institution. The failure of senior leaders not seeing the overall potential of computerization from an institutional program perspective rather than by a functional status... This seems to become the norm, even while granting computers more power that most people don't know what to do with. Is this the chicken and egg question...? After failing not because of effort or knowledge but by decisions from higher level who chose not to even attempt to learn the mission of the office they were now leading, has been proven over and over and over that corporations purchase leaders who meet their desire to make money, but fail to see the value of their greatest assets. And it's not computer-based.
I've given you enough of an understanding why I will always be evaluating the sites I have chosen to use for my product, and merely link to other social sites for PR purposes... I have learned planning, while most institutions were developing products and making decisions thereafter... My job burnout was caused by having a job I had planned in my head, without the benefit of ever being funded by those units who got higher priority because planning for the use of computers had not been fully explored in advance for effective management by computerization...
Think about it... Start reading my blog from a management standpoint rather than a unit by unit attempt to figure out how and why somebody might want to steal my entire archives...
Or it could be simply that Trump has learned I write about him and am not his fan...and he wants to put me in jail as soon as he has full documentation to prove my disloyalty...
Do prison libraries have computers? Else I'll need to buy a laptop and work out how to get assigned to the prison library, even providing my own computer...
By my decision to respond to what seemed to be a very important issue, I apparently, or maybe, broke something. I did stop typing preparatory to sending a reply... I wanted to do it before I shut down the machine for the day. What started happening was that I was able to type as if a answer could be provided... Then letters started slipping... and though there was no error messages, or notes of space availability, I soon was being tossed around on screen, without errors showing up. Until I was ready to send and learned that I had received a DO NOT REPLY programmed email.
I have to wonder, if God was writing, would you answer, especially when a question/query had been asked? Would you accept God then saying (Do Not Reply) 99% of the time?
You know, folks, it was a book that first alerted me to this president. I have come to believe that God was ready to place me where I began over 20 years ago, to read and be ready to speak...For Him...
It was a religious book, the author was sharing translations of the Bible, I don't remember the content, because as I was reading, all of a sudden the name of DJT was there...claiming more or less he was "chosen..." and things were about to change... I immediately contacted the author. She didn't respond. I didn't continue reading or reviewing the book...
English Standard Version And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”
Recently, I got up, did the routine of feeding my cats first, and then turned on the 10PM news from the previous night. I normally start reading around 5PM most days and, if a book is really good or close to ending, I may continue to read on until I give that latest read a ranking which is sent to GoodReads and Amazon... I was, as so many others were, devastated to learn of more children being killed or hurt at a school... I am, I now admit it, in deep depression during which I can be triggered constantly by outside actions... How can we continue to claim to be a land of the free when children are murdered by those who are allowed to have guns to enter schools and shoot! And the very next report shows a man attacked on the street by ICE, taken to the ground and beaten by at least 4 men! This is not the exact video from that program, but it occurs so frequently that it always shows the exact image--a lone man, or woman, being attacked violently by men wearing masks, sometimes with no id...
Project 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT (I have not yet read...will be sharing as I read this document which is being used for what is now happening under the Trump administration) Contents ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ix THE PROJECT 2025 ADVISORY BOARD xi THE 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT: A NOTE ON “PROJECT 2025” xiii AUTHORS xv CONTRIBUTORS xxv FOREWORD: A PROMISE TO AMERICA Kevin D. Roberts, PhD SECTION 1: TAKING THE REINS OF GOVERNMENT ..........................19 1. WHITE HOUSE OFFICE 23 Rick Dearborn 2. EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES .................................................................................................43 Russ Vought...
"Come on out, Mike," the man said in a deep, self-assured voice. "I mean you no harm. I'm here to help you." Help, my ass. That voice couldn't possibly belong to the one Milton's men had left behind. True, Mike had called for backup, but they wouldn't be looking for him in this dump. Besides, he knew everyone on the force and, despite the darkness, Mike felt positive this guy wasn't one of them. "Hiding is pointless. I can see you." It was a trick. Mike ground his teeth together, itching to pull the trigger. Suddenly, the need for revenge overpowered common sense. Mike felt a rush of hatred, so powerful it overtook all sense of reason. Like a slow but insidious poison, revulsion seeped through his veins. Scrambling to his feet, he lunged toward the silhouette in the darkness, still clutching his weapon in his right hand. With lightning reflexes, the man gripped Mike's wrist with one hand. "You ready to talk now, Mi...
Comments
Post a Comment