Left home yesterday just to get out, frankly. Rachel, my caretaker, drove me... It seems that whenever we talk, it leads to what's been happening in our lives, but mostly in the world--specifically the U.S.
Hate - feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone). Similar: loathe, detest, abhor, despise...
Sometimes, I find I don't know the right word for how I feel. I don't think I have ever "felt" the word hate...
I can only remember two arguments in which the word hate was used:
When, in response to my own PTSD I knew I must withdraw from a friendship that had become harmful to my emotional stability. The woman said, when I wrote to her, explaining the whys. She responded to me with You Must Hate Me. I said, No, but I don't trust you anymore...
The second was about 5 years ago, a member of my family used the word, backstabber to accuse me of something I had no idea what she was talking about. I got angry and asked "Who the hell do you think you are?" She said "I can say the same to you..." I learned about what it was about from other family members... But by that time it was too late for me, I needed to withdraw... My last words to her were "I love you but I Love God more..."
Choose Today Who You Will Serve...
The next song popped up. I listened to the words. The Black singer includes the word hate, but mostly he talks about fighting... Because, Black people, especially, seconded by our Indigenous people who have been fighting extinction since white men traveled to North America, while Black men were brought to the same lands to be made slaves to those white men who wanted money, money and more money and had no willingness to see that All Humans Were Children of God!!!
Well, I can't even finish that thought because through all that, these people some people are calling themselves followers of Jesus who had asked us to Love our Brothers and Sisters...
No matter how hard it gets... Especially when we are positive that they are liars and using religion to manipulate just to get votes and take over the nation... Not!!!
Today? What I feel for Trump is, actually, pity. I can see that he is slowly mentally deteriorating because of his own hatred which was easily seen when he incited January 6th when he lost an election... Here is a man who had more money and riches that 99% of people living in the United States, can even attempt to comprehend having. I mean, what can you possibly do with more money than you really need, I have to ask. And yet, we are watching one man leading the entire nation, and world to a greater devastation than ever before. Because of Hatred. Who would possibly want to feel such emotions? It must be eating him up inside, don't you think?
BUT, there is no way that we all not fear what he can do to each of us. We've seen him in action...and watching people dying on the streets. Worse, we have watched people dying on the streets long before DJT. As those individuals who Hate have also killed. Oftentimes Black people by supposed law enforcement... The depth of depravity is much deeper NOW.
How and why has such hate and violence grown to overtake the Love God gave us.
Even as the Pope speaks... Even as former evangelical pastors preach...
I'm not Catholic, the speaker in the last video is a retired evangelical preacher... I was baptized Baptist. I can remember when people who were not Catholics were not allowed in their church... Other churches have chosen this as well through the years.. Sad, but true. My inquiring mind always wants to know why something totally illogical to me is being done where one man or group of people turn against another man or group of people... "No comprehende." Even in another language I don't speak, it does not make sense to me...
So, seriously folks, how did the republican party scheme through past presidents who, like Nixon, were ultimately found unacceptable to we citizens, to arrive at where they have created the most corrupt political administration that ever existed. Yes, I say this because I see it. There is no hiding, there is no shame... So why do they continue to claim that it is christian-based?
Because nobody believes them. And we know God is Watching...
And, Is In Control, even if I get impatient. Fear, resentment, and anger comes in spurts but on an ongoing basis... I move from being Ok, and then hear the latest act against other citizens and cannot help but want to fight...
Through Words, Through Truth... And yes, through Love. My Love for God and Through His Guidance, I fight...
We've watched the evolution to full-out Hatred because Money has been accepted as a god to many...
But a revolution is underway as well. Having faced Hate in it fullest manipulative power, we will NOT bow to such hatred... We will not kiss the rings of the haves... the greedy, the haters, the users of violence...
Simply because we have so much more. We have God in our Lives and Hearts... And no amount of money can ever be comparable to His Love
Revolution - A forcible overthrow of a government or social order, in favor of a new system... Similar: rebellion, revolt, insurrection, mutiny, uprising, riot... regime change (vote), protest (speak out), strike (not buy from corporations), act of defiance (say the name of your abusers)...
We have watched as the evolution of the republican party choose a leader who commits violence. Rumors of another civil war has spread. Murders are made by the law of this political party, corporations have made deals with this administration, wars have been started for no reason by this political party. Billions of dollars are played with by this president... This political party has ignored the needs of this nation for the betterment of the haves... This is NOT OK
Revolutions has already been done legally. We Protest. We speak out. We vote. We identify the government to be overthrown. We declare the republican party no longer an official group representing citizens. We point out the lies (promises made) that were lip service to get in office. We will fight through Truth - Words of Truth instead of Lies will be repeated over and over and over... We watched on live TV the insurrection committed violently against our government and we work to condemn all those involved. Even though those responsible have been declared immune through lies... and the power given to a criminal...
We the People of the United States took the words of the Constitution as Truth. Even though it now appears that a group of white supremacists who wrote it actually meant something different. NOT OUR PROBLEM!
God had already told us that We Were All Equal In The Eyes of God!
MANY serve God. Not a government of unbelievers and liars...
Just like the Black Race and other non-white races all over the World has had to fight against oppression. We now fight for the freedom that the republican party, paid by the Haves, are attempting to take away...
Remember, However... and Always, God Is In Control at His Own Time, sometimes sorry to say... Hey speaking truth for myself here...
Comments
Post a Comment