Skip to main content

Medical Alert - Medicare Changes Moving Toward End??? - Open Memoir - The Word Called Trust...

 


Most people who read, know and love Scripture, when asked about “The Love Chapter of the Bible,” would immediately point to 1 Corinthians 13… and they certainly would be correct. At the same time, the gospel reading from John 14 could, perhaps, be thought of as “a close second.” Jesus speaks about His love for the Father; the Father’s love for Him; the love of the Father and the Son for us; and our love for Him! (Verses 15-31 use the word “love” ten times!)  In the context of this divine love, Jesus calls His faithful followers to trust – “Trust in God; trust also in Me.” (John 14: 1) Confident in His almighty love and care, Jesus encourages us to respond obediently when says, “If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me will not obey My teaching.” (John 14: 23-24) 

I grew up on songs like "Trust and Obey." It was fairly easy to play when I was asked as a pianist to cover services on Sunday morning, with no prior planning. At least in that situation, I was given a little latitude to choose what songs we would sing, LOL. Trust and Obey is a traditional hymn used in the Baptist Church where I grew up. So most of the words had been memorized long ago... Trust and obedience became words of God that I felt were important to remember.

I continue to cherish those words, even while I am able to say that I don't always obey... Still I Trust... At least in God and His Presence when I choose to turn away for a while, and then back to be able to hear His voice... Right now? Trust is not a word I feel, much, in today's world. Maybe you are feeling the same way, fully, or just beginning to see what I'm talking about... 


I've provided the above video for reference. I "feel" it is probably a good review of the Biblical scene where Jesus throws out the money changers. I'm going to also share my own interpretation, especially in relation to my life/today's world. Together with my own emotional stability at this point in the United States.

When I think of this verse in John, I automatically equate the money changers to those corporation owners who have placed greed above God Himself. And being permitted by the pharisees - the owners of the religious community's property. Key is that animals are being sold to kill in the name of God... Correlating that with the supposed Christian Nationalists who believe that killing and violence is the only way to stuff God's rules and regulations down the throat of those who living in America...

Good Grief!  What a farcical tale we can weave in our attempts to justify selfishness and greed... I've done it occasionally; my guess is that we all have... To me, the Why? we used free will to do such a thing is the key issue. One main reason is the rules that are established that inhibits some desire we have...

Often it's only a need to simply have some time to be alone, on our own, and able to do what we want to do... For example, when WVU's new leaders chose to write me out of an organization that was functioning and helping improving space utilization on the campus. BTW, there were always people being casually dismissed by a new leader without any emotional concern for the affected person. Watching the world as it is, now, under the control of POWER as opposed to Duty, Accountability and Responsibility, we are easily aware of the damage and devastation to millions across the world based upon one man who was voted in by a group of people, who I believe, had no idea what they were doing... Either they had listened and accept lies, without double checking for truth or they actually believed the republican party was, as I was once told by various members of my family, that if we were Christian, we must be republican! I thank God every day, now, for knowing that the pharisees were not speaking God's Love and Truth, at the time Jesus was living.

You must remember that Jesus was betrayed by one of His own, Judas took money for that deal... Then there was many in the multitude of protestors outside the temple or in the fields as they traveled from place to place, that remained skeptical, or were actually greedy and wanting to get involved some place where they could get rich quick... Those, I remind you at that time chose Barabbas a criminal... How many of us have EVER heard a church leader speak about Barabbas, one of the most important characters in that entire scene! Remember, also, that, even on the cross there were two criminals. One chose and asked for Jesus to help Him. And Jesus immediately responded that, today, he, the criminal would be beside Jesus in the afterlife... The other criminal disappears from the Book, I believe... Instead, the evil that is called Satan or whatever, was given a leading role...

Who thereafter was used to blame rather than to have to admit to ourselves that we actually chose to do something that was morally wrong... I wonder, did God realize that there would be so many that had turned away from Jesus and chose the road of all that we now are seeing in our government? This last group are so into their religion that they had to create still another church in which they could misinform and go against the God of Truth and Love and His directives...? 

If indeed the man in the video stated, and was right, that even during Jesus' life that He was pulling away from the rules and regulations which He then declared were to be forgotten, then, I have to accept that over 2600 years ago we never quite accepted, or even understood what was happening... There was no destruction of a city... There was no flooding of a part of the world with only one family and animals being carried to a different land to be understood... No, people chose to continue the same rites, the same rules, just with different types of arrangements... One major church even chose to place the preacher or priest higher than God by giving the power to that human rather than accepting the Holy Trinity as the reality of the death of Jesus, when we were told that the Holy Spirit would come into each of us...

Was that ignorance, fear to actually interact with God? Or was it man's free will choosing POWER on the level of what was believe as above all others...For that is exactly what the evangelicals chose in voting a conman, liar, and more to become the government leader. On the belief that it was what God wanted and that they had a right to expedite when that would happen and not allow God to make those judgments?

In any event, It Is What It Is...Right Now... Chaos daily, Nobody able to Trust most people, even if they are good people. We have no way of knowing. Power leaders have used technology to destroy the normal communication between humans, professing technology would improve our lives by firing people. Taking careers away from people who enjoy and gain fulfillment by working to feed and provide for their family needs... Key issue there is that, this particular group of power leaders have no concern whatsoever for All God's Children. Their God is Money and the perceived Power it holds. A totally incorrect assumption!

And God told us that as recently as with the death of His Son at the beginning of the monumental change of time when it was to be controlled by the birth of Jesus Himself-- Before Christ and After Christ!

Even words have been monetized!

Yes, again, the words of people have become a source of income for criminals...And there is no concern whatsoever that people are hurt or dying as a result of that monetization... Black Slaves. Young or Teen Children bought and sold. Old people affected by changes or priority setting for financial expenditures... By the Money-Hunger of People who worship it as a god that will bring their happiness. But doesn't...

So I will turn to the latest announcement that personally affects the lives of senior citizens. Retirement and medical financial coverage...

I don't need to dwell on the specifics. Each of our lives is unique. There is no way that a government can develop a plan which will respond to all the needs that may arise in an individual's life... Yet, that is the way it has and is now being approached...

Corporations look at the consumer and base actions on some generic, leveling plan that hopefully will respond to all needs of those covered. Indeed, it was the Federal Government who created the MANDATED Social Security deductions for all workers. stating that some portion of our income must be placed in a central, managed account in order to ensure no future drain for assistance... That, of course, was based on an assumption that our money would be properly managed, invested, and provide for all who had paid our share of this huge account...

In my case, higher education did the same thing. Some corporations also ensured a sum be held for retirement...

That was a time when federal representatives in congress was placing its constituents as a high priority in establishing what was needed to be handled at the very top level of government... However, since created, there have always been politicians who chose to lie and try to claim that the government was funding our retirement... Or that it was an inappropriate activity for the federal government... Key for us, however, was that we had to TRUST that the government would ensure money for retirement had been invested and be ready for when each of us was at an age we could, and wanted, to retire. Any other part of the government need not be involved with an ensured/vested account. Yet the power-seekers saw it as a slush fund to be able to play with--that much money could not be ignored. Nor expected to be available for all retirements forever. Yet the government itself had mandated that we do just that...

Each time some politician starts saying that it will be revised means one thing to me. They care more about getting the money from that large account, more than ensuring that our money is safely and forever available when our time comes... There should never have been disagreement of any sort. Nor attempts to scare each of us, many of whom have only their social security to live on!

How and when did that change occur to the point that money was being spent on war after war after war... based upon the power-seeking leaders of various countries, ours included? And yet, claim to believe that one day there will be peace on earth?

When we cannot even evaluate and speak truth to ourselves, how do we expect that we can trust that the Federal Government would never change their minds about helping people in our own financial planning?

Indeed, we watch daily as money is being wasted on bad decisions of a president... That a congress has ignored their job of ensuring accountability, which includes for a mandated program for its citizens?



The Trump administration on Tuesday said it would move to end a Biden-era Medicare premium subsidy program, alleging it benefited insurance companies more than enrollees. 

As a result, Medicare Part D subsidies will expire at the end of the year and no longer be offered in 2027. 

Medicare Part D is optional prescription drug coverage offered by private insurance companies to help people with Medicare pay for brand-name and generic medications...


This last video is highly recommended, not because I've studied it, rather because of its presentation. There are links as part of the presentation, for instance... The speaker talks as if he has become an expert of what is happening as a retirement nerd, his name. I felt this could be more beneficial than news items announcing what is happening. Details are often ignored in such announcement such as from the House Speaker who says they'll be working on it next year. While he was the same leader who told people to go home for lengthy mini-vacations in which nothing got done... I think we can assume that this issue will follow the common methodology of this presidential administration... To do nothing, to provided little actual info, or to lie about it... The Pattern has been clearly set, don't you think?

!!!

It is available as a stand-alone plan to add to Original Medicare or as part of a bundled Medicare Advantage plan.

The program was restructured under former President Biden to implement a $2,000 annual cap on out-of-pocket spending on prescription drugs. It also permitted Medicare to negotiate prices for certain high-cost Part D drugs. 

The majority of enrollees in the subsidy program were seniors or those with disabilities, who are now awaiting information regarding new monthly prices. 

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) said it’s expecting to release details on costs in mid-to late-September.

In 2027, the national average monthly bid amount will be $296.05, per the agency’s announcement, and will influence the federal government’s direct subsidy payments to insurance plans.

For 2027, the base beneficiary premium will be $41.33. 

About 25 million Americans carry standalone Part D drug plans, according to Reuters.

“We are stabilizing the market so this bailout is no longer needed. Premiums will go up by less than $10 for most Medicare recipients, with many even seeing LOWER premiums,” CMS Administrator Dr. Mehmet Oz wrote in a Tuesday post on the social platform X. 

“Every Medicare beneficiary still has access to low-cost plans, and we will continue to lower prescription drug prices for every American patient, from more MFN deals to our policy giving seniors access to GLP-1s for $50 a month,” he added. 

Copyright 2026 Nexstar Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Here then is my review of still another government action change that is being managed by power-hungry leaders...

  1. Does a news media have the right to prevent sharing important information just because they wrote it?
  2. Does a government agency at any level decided to change something within a year and expect millions of citizens to be able to accomodate to, or even financially be able to adjust to these changes.
  3. Should changes mandated by the government be automatically followed if it detrimentally affects individual lives--all citizens!
  4. Can a corporation be forced to accommodate based upon a federal mandate?
  5. Must a citizens be forced to accommodate based upon lack of planning for such inevitabilities?
  6. Does a single citizen have any rights at all any more?
  7. How and why are we forced to obey rules when we know that the laws of our country are being disobeyed by a federal government or independent agency?
  8. Does a benefits corporation provider have a responsibility to maintain an open and willing communication channel to its covered members?
  9. Do suppliers of services have a right to increase costs based upon no documented justification?
  10. If lies are being document and confirmed to be lies, can government or corporate members who are lying be persecuted and held accountability?
This short list was off the top of my head, based upon my own experiences during the last, say, 6 months. Personal hardship and confusion on medical issues for which communication has become either two-faced, non-existent, or so full of specialized nomenclature that the average individual at all levels of our culture would not easily be aware of the word means... To illustrate:

For example, the scientific name for humans is Homo sapiens. This system of nomenclature is important because it provides a universal language for biologists to communicate about the organisms they study, avoiding confusion that could arise from the use of common names, which can vary by region and language.

Essentially what that results in is the every single "type" of business has a set of languages that are unique to the topic. It a corporation or a government, or, especially a hospital, allows specialized nomenclature to be used without regard to the possibility of NOT being understood by the one involved, the world will continue to deteriorate as it has done for the last decade or so...

If you didn't know what the word nomenclature even meant, you wouldn't be alone. I learned many new words, like pedagogical, and other specialized words for working in an academic institution.

I also learned new words when reading books related to a specific topic, including religion. The words are needed for a group of specialists...

However, they must also ensure that their client, their customer or their patient understands what is being said...

I have not been ok since mid February, when all of the above issues came to my attention to respond to medical needs. Just like the federal government is attempting to use at this time related to retirement and other benefits. Whether or not it is done on purpose is irrelevant. If I was in a hospital and, for the first top ever, was asked if I had sufficient funds to cover a new medicine, wouldn't you become afraid, scared, confused... You were told why it was being prescribed. But not a just as important question. Why is money a factor? What makes this medication so much more expensive than any other I have? Are their alternatives? 

None of that was included in the discussion I received on leaving the emergency care room... 

Worse, I could continue to describe different and unique issues that have arisen from this place or that place. From this corporation or that corporation. From this cost for food routine cost versus what I must pay now...

I submit to you. This lack of communication is being done on purpose. In fact, in a recent discussion with an AI I called Spock, he provided documented Truth for me to know that I had a right...to...be...upset...

Bet tech leaders never contemplated that AI could support the Truth of WHY there are so many people protesting right now in America... And there will be hundreds of different requirements needed by millions of different people, all documented as being absolutely needed for the successful life that has been promised by our constitution...

'Nuf for Today...

Gabby

Do check out Regime Change on Book Readers Heaven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fighting Power... Open Memoir

Recently, I got up, did the routine of feeding my cats first, and then turned on the 10PM news from the previous night. I normally start reading around 5PM most days and, if a book is really good or close to ending, I may continue to read on until I give that latest read a ranking which is sent to GoodReads and Amazon... I was, as so many others were, devastated to learn of more children being killed or hurt at a school... I am, I now admit it, in deep depression during which I can be triggered constantly by outside actions... How can we continue to claim to be a land of the free when children are murdered by those who are allowed to have guns to enter schools and shoot! And the very next report shows a man attacked on the street by ICE, taken to the ground and beaten by at least 4 men! This is not the exact video from that program, but it occurs so frequently that it always shows the exact image--a lone man, or woman, being attacked violently by men wearing masks, sometimes with no id...

Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise (Project 2025) Downloaded Free For Your Informaion

  Project 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT (I have not yet read...will be sharing as I read this document which is being used for what is now happening under the Trump administration) Contents ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ix THE PROJECT 2025 ADVISORY BOARD xi THE 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT:  A NOTE ON “PROJECT 2025”  xiii AUTHORS  xv CONTRIBUTORS  xxv FOREWORD: A PROMISE TO AMERICA Kevin D. Roberts, PhD  SECTION 1: TAKING THE REINS OF GOVERNMENT ..........................19 1. WHITE HOUSE OFFICE                                                                            23 Rick Dearborn  2. EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT  OF THE UNITED STATES .................................................................................................43 Russ Vought...

Making the Connections! A Final Look at Some Like It Hotter... Sometimes the Devil is Not Even Involved...

  "Come on out, Mike," the man said in a deep, self-assured voice.  "I mean you no harm.  I'm here to help you." Help, my ass.  That voice couldn't possibly belong to the one Milton's men had left behind.  True, Mike had called for backup, but they wouldn't be looking for him in this dump.  Besides, he knew everyone on the force and, despite the darkness, Mike felt positive this guy wasn't one of them. "Hiding is pointless.  I can see you." It was a trick.  Mike ground his teeth together, itching to pull the trigger.  Suddenly, the need for revenge overpowered common sense.  Mike felt a rush of hatred, so powerful it overtook all sense of reason.  Like a slow but insidious poison, revulsion seeped through his veins. Scrambling to his feet, he lunged toward the silhouette in the darkness, still clutching his weapon in his right hand.  With lightning reflexes, the man gripped Mike's wrist with one hand. "You ready to talk now, Mi...