Skip to main content

Are All Corporations In On This Mess? Yes, I Shop Walmart - For "Supposed" Low Prices!???


 What do you say after learning that a store chosen based upon prices has been sued at least twice for similar issues as described in this video...

For me, especially during Covid, I would have preferred to keep packages accurately marked and let me decide whether I could purchase. Instead I have watch as a brand name yogurt size of single servings was decreased, while still claiming the same ounces... I would have believe it is the package was the same...

For me, I also noticed it with cereal... Why oh why are rows of cereal available each time you shop? IF I felt that after the "date" to be sold, it was then given to food banks, because we all know that those dates are CYA for stores/corporations... and many products are still good for longer than marked. Surely, all those boxes cannot possibly be sold in one single store??? Too many options for children can lead to all kinds of problems, in my opinion... Do we really need to allow cereal to be purchased for movie characters, or some other gimmick to hook our children's attention... I'm not a parent, so I'll just raise the question...

I appreciate Walmart having a pharmacy within their store... It is convenient and worthwhile...

At the same time, they once had a key making process which has been eliminated. I tried a machine, got keys that didn't work, and was told my Walmart staff there was an address to use... Meaning that the customer had to do all the work to get money back from a machine that had replaced human interaction... Instead I went to the local hardware store and got the keys made, quickly, easily and more important, correctly made to be used right away...

I was once a member of services for grocery delivery... I wasn't surprised when the computer system started to be changed and my food wound up in different locations because the customer had to VERIFY it was set for their store after being changed... I cancelled membership based upon lack of a computer system that was user friendly...

I once wrote a review which seemed to be accepted as reality... My local store had started a major communication change on where things were... They were boxy, high, and forced customers to stop, look up and physically stay that way to find where something was... I compared it to a nearby town's store which was airy, uncrowded, yet provided sufficient signage to find what you needed easily...

My main reason is posting the video to help senior citizens be aware of this packaging issue...BTW, I have also questioned ALDI's ads which says it is best on prices... I found it was not store-wide however, The things I had earlier purchased at an older store, which had moved to a different location, revealed that what I was buying routinely had increased $1 or more from the price I had been paying...

Target on the other hand is much more costly on foodstuffs then the other two stores. Overall I rarely find something I want to buy from Target. I once looked there for a gift and the individual I wanted to buy for came along and said, we could get it cheaper...LOL And she did...

All of these thoughts are Just My Personal Opinion based upon my own shopping experiences... Provided for Info with no attempt to recommend one way or the other... Simply because I discovered a video that affected me, so I watched...

Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fighting Power... Open Memoir

Recently, I got up, did the routine of feeding my cats first, and then turned on the 10PM news from the previous night. I normally start reading around 5PM most days and, if a book is really good or close to ending, I may continue to read on until I give that latest read a ranking which is sent to GoodReads and Amazon... I was, as so many others were, devastated to learn of more children being killed or hurt at a school... I am, I now admit it, in deep depression during which I can be triggered constantly by outside actions... How can we continue to claim to be a land of the free when children are murdered by those who are allowed to have guns to enter schools and shoot! And the very next report shows a man attacked on the street by ICE, taken to the ground and beaten by at least 4 men! This is not the exact video from that program, but it occurs so frequently that it always shows the exact image--a lone man, or woman, being attacked violently by men wearing masks, sometimes with no id...

Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise (Project 2025) Downloaded Free For Your Informaion

  Project 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT (I have not yet read...will be sharing as I read this document which is being used for what is now happening under the Trump administration) Contents ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ix THE PROJECT 2025 ADVISORY BOARD xi THE 2025 PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION PROJECT:  A NOTE ON “PROJECT 2025”  xiii AUTHORS  xv CONTRIBUTORS  xxv FOREWORD: A PROMISE TO AMERICA Kevin D. Roberts, PhD  SECTION 1: TAKING THE REINS OF GOVERNMENT ..........................19 1. WHITE HOUSE OFFICE                                                                            23 Rick Dearborn  2. EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT  OF THE UNITED STATES .................................................................................................43 Russ Vought...

Making the Connections! A Final Look at Some Like It Hotter... Sometimes the Devil is Not Even Involved...

  "Come on out, Mike," the man said in a deep, self-assured voice.  "I mean you no harm.  I'm here to help you." Help, my ass.  That voice couldn't possibly belong to the one Milton's men had left behind.  True, Mike had called for backup, but they wouldn't be looking for him in this dump.  Besides, he knew everyone on the force and, despite the darkness, Mike felt positive this guy wasn't one of them. "Hiding is pointless.  I can see you." It was a trick.  Mike ground his teeth together, itching to pull the trigger.  Suddenly, the need for revenge overpowered common sense.  Mike felt a rush of hatred, so powerful it overtook all sense of reason.  Like a slow but insidious poison, revulsion seeped through his veins. Scrambling to his feet, he lunged toward the silhouette in the darkness, still clutching his weapon in his right hand.  With lightning reflexes, the man gripped Mike's wrist with one hand. "You ready to talk now, Mi...