Sunday, January 11, 2026

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly... Re Murder of Ms. Good! and other Top Issues Facing America's Lives Today!

 


What do YOU Choose to Believe?









Please watch this pastor's interview to the end... His emotions are those of A Man of God...Ahhh, they cut it off... What you would have seen is a total emotional breakdown by the pastor for having experienced he was being treated by ICE agents, especially knowing that a young woman had been murdered... What would you do?





How do you see these videos? These are selected based upon my stopping for lunch yesterday and today... I tape a lot so I see news, normally a day later...

There are videos from various news sites. Do you think they are all seeing the same Truth? I Do...

As Jonathan Capehart said...we see it with our own eyes...

And I greatly resent watching the Republic Party leaders try to claim something that is DIFFERENT  from what others people see...

This is MY personal opinion and is provided purely for your information. I know I have more free time than most people; I sympathize. I do. Because I was exactly the same until I chose to retire early from West Virginia University...

But I understand that if you've watched certain tv programs that support the conservative agenda, perhaps even skewing it, I just want to allow another option for your consideration. 

God Bless

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the Day - 10/4/2026 - That The Lord Has Made - Open Memoir

  Can We Praise the Lord?! Thankfully every time I hear a song, I can indeed Praise Him! I was born without a father--an earthly father... B...