A "September 11th" Revelation - Why was Wall Street Even Mentioned by Mayor Giuliani? A Puzzling Question...
Once more, first thing in the morning, I was confronted with horrendous news about corruption, politics, and government leaders hiding the Truth about What Affects U.S. Citizens...
And, in particular, why does a government leader have such concern about Wall Street that it comes up as part of most discussions about important actions at the highest level?
Again, admitting that I was busy with my own life, thinking the United States was a wonderful place to live... Suddenly, mostly beginning in the year 2015 when, perhaps, a most important event happened that we did not recognize, at first... We the People discovered that the criminal element of the world was elected to be president...
Frankly I couldn't help by immediately turn my thoughts to the last decade or so, when most of what I learned about then Governor Giuliani, was related to his illegal election and other political actions in support of the republican candidate. Most striking was as I watched as he went after two black women, attempting to claim they were the reason that Georgia voting problems existed... Even though most of America had already heard DJT on the phone asking for a Georgia leader responsible for the election to "find" the votes that was needed to bring about his winning the state! Thankfully, these women later went to court and sue Giuliani and was awarded a large sum that really meant little as you consider the degradation and fear that they had gone through by simply volunteering to help with state elections...
What is it about that many who are elected turned out to be either incompetent or so steep in criminality that they freely move and act as if they were above the law???
Oh? Right! The Supreme Court actually gave him immunity for anything he did within his term of office...and as we suffer from all that he has wrought, they continue to support almost all that he has attempted. Thankfully, lower court judges, most of them, have not succumbed to the bribes that are now out in the open at the supreme court level...
Seriously, folks, has it always been this bad, with criminal decisions such as with 9-11, where it was more important to get the Wall Street up and running again, then to take the time and provide the proper safety measures to ensure that even more pain and suffering would not develop for those who helped that day?
Why has it taken 25 years for all of the documentation to be released???
Could it be because the new governor has already shown that he works for the people of New York rather than for any political party or Wall Street traders? Surely I'm not the only one who adds 2 + 2 and actually gets the correct sum of 4???
Even though I'd known that minorities had been targets since the beginning of time when this nation was being formed, I have found that it is far worse than I ever could have imagined... In my mind and my own experience, most leaders on the university campus where I spent nearly 40 years were effective responding to their jobs... the presidents had developed programs required by law for accessibility, environmental concerns and protection, paid their bills and even had an Internal Audit separate office to move across the campus checking that financial issues were being addressed. Yeah, I, met the new administration and discovered power was more prevalent in some individuals, but never, what seemed to be...nearly...every...leader at every level. In fact, apparently an entire political party had succumbed from their duty to We The People, and had chosen to ignore the overall document of a democracy--the Constitution...
What in the world had happened?
And why/how could an issue of states' rights to control elections go all the way to the Supreme Court to STOP mailing activities for ballots?!
With the two known for taking bribes continually to vote against the decision...
When did it become ok to flaunt your criminal actions instead of hiding them?
For surely, this has gone on well before September 11, 25 years ago?!
But I did notice that during that year, the republican party was in control... You know, the president that started a war in Iraq based upon what was discovered to be false information? I remember that was the very first question I raised... Why start a war and then have to pay for all of the damage of that war...with OUR...money?
Isn't that the same question we are now facing with this republican leader? Who has captured Congress itself so that nothing significant has been handled by that body, except to pass a huge bill to once again give tax breaks to the already rich, who fund the political activities of the party...
How foolish we were to ever think we could trust those we were voting for... If only I could have foreseen what this president has been allowed to do with no accountability, I probably would have been voting routinely... That's how foolish and trustful I was...
Men in powerful positions have shown me to be very naive... But then I wonder... Perhaps I was uniquely in the position I am in these days to be able to see so clearly and be able to recognize, again, so clearly, that, right now, we also known that even some who claim religion as the main issue in their lives, even becoming teachers, are also basing their teachings on, often, false information or lies of interpretation... How could even that have occurred?
It seems I have many more puzzling questions than just one--about Wall Street about which I know nothing and have no concern to learn!
Soooo, I was going to end this post with another video I listened to while taking morning meds... But I had trouble with AI activity...LOL Rank of 0 for search activity... I had listened to Rachel Maddow, MSNOW leading journalist about a new book which she volunteered to read as a tribute of its worth... So I was led to just go ahead and get it... simply because I have found that I have the courage to be a dissident! YIKES!!!
And lots of Laughs!
Gabby!

Comments
Post a Comment