Sharing Musings, Essays, and Words that Matter! Home of Gabby! Sister Blog to Book Readers Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't Ya Just Love It? Will It or Won't It--Disappear? Open Memoir
This is a stolen pic from some other site where somebody else knows how to find such pics or make them or whatever...I don't know... Ke...
-
Now Reading Plausible Liars by Lin Wilder "Never deny the goodness of the gifts God has given you, Kate. That's false humility....
-
Actions Often Speak Louder Than Words... Let's Consider Righteous Indignation VS. Political RhetoricSometimes Pictures Speak When Words Are Ignored??? I was told yesterday that if I hated Trump, I was a murderer... I chose to move awa...
-
But First, a word from God's representative about Immigrants... ~~~~~~ Could the lack of Concern for ending the war be because his son...
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment