Sharing Musings, Essays, and Words that Matter! Home of Gabby! Sister Blog to Book Readers Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's Get Back to the Basics - Getting on a Roller Coaster - At My Age - Not a Good Thing - Open Memoir
I was planning on doing this post on BRH, but this seems to be the place to speak most freely... After all, a memoir is just that, my stor...
-
Now Reading Plausible Liars by Lin Wilder "Never deny the goodness of the gifts God has given you, Kate. That's false humility....
-
Actions Often Speak Louder Than Words... Let's Consider Righteous Indignation VS. Political RhetoricSometimes Pictures Speak When Words Are Ignored??? I was told yesterday that if I hated Trump, I was a murderer... I chose to move awa...
-
But First, a word from God's representative about Immigrants... ~~~~~~ Could the lack of Concern for ending the war be because his son...


No comments:
Post a Comment