Skip to main content

More Needs to Be Said, Pondered, Considered Re Biography of Child, Neglected But Undefeated! A Message for Social Workers, Parents, Teachers, Doctors;;;

Jonathan
Jonathan (Photo credit: climbnh2003)

Neglected But Undefeated:
The Life of a Boy Who 
 Never Knew A Mother's Love

By Jonathan Anthony Burkett


I'm assuming that one of the boys on the cover of this book is Jonathan, plus his loving grandparents...I wonder what would have happened to Jonathan if he had never come to America...

Would he ever have been abused? I don't think so, because he had love from his grandparents, his friends and relatives. Would he ever have become a Christian? I think so... But would he have become a writer? I'm not sure...

One of the social issues I have never been able to make a firm decision on was abortion. My inner turmoil has always been that I would rather see it legalized then to see that unwanted child abused... I still don't have an answer for myself, especially after reading Jonathan's biography.

Jonathan was a child of rape. His mother never loved him, beating him continuously, often calling him by the name of her rapist, his father.  If Jonathan's mother would have aborted, then Jonathan would not have been born and suffered all that he did!

But we also wouldn't have the man that he is today! I want to know Jonathan, was it worth all that you went through? Can you truly accept that you lived as you did and still claim to be undefeated?

If you say, yes, Jonathan, then it was ONLY because of yourself and God's support...

Because you certainly didn't get it from anybody else! I urge you to read this book! I urge it to be read by all those in jobs that require interaction with children...

Were you one of those individuals who knew what Jonathan was going through? Were you one of those teachers that saw the scars, maybe the tears, heard the nonverbal cries for help?

Then why didn't you help?

Along with the tears, I am angry! I am angry for all those who never did what should have been done!

LOCK THAT MOTHER UP! KEEP HER AWAY FROM CHILDREN! GET HER TO A PSYCHIATRIST OR PLACE HER IN A HOSPITAL...

Why was she allowed to do what she did?

I don't understand! If Jonathan had stayed in Jamaica and his grandparents had done what his mother did, perhaps I could accept it, simply because I know nothing about the country...But he was brought, unwillingly, to America...

America failed him! Teachers you knew... Church members...YOU knew... You had to have known!
Jonathan was physically abused... ER staff you knew... Jonathan was operated on...surgeons had to have known why his seizures resulted...

This went on for years!

I am angry that this boy was hurt as he was... Angry because I know that he is not the only one!

WHY DO AMERICANS SEND MONEY TO CARE FOR CHILDREN IN OTHER COUNTRIES, THAT THEY NEVER SEE...

BUT DON'T GET INVOLVED ENOUGH TO SEE WHEN A CHILD IN AMERICA IS MISTREATED? 

AMERICANS, WE DID THIS TO JONATHAN BURKETT...[and others]

MAY GOD FORGIVE US... AMERICA IS NO LONGER THE LAND OF THE FREE...


Just my Opinion, of Course...
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advocate Joan Price Provides Senior Erotica...

c. 1800-1803 (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) "You are so beautiful! Your hair is shining. You have a beautiful figure! You feel so good in my arms! I missed you so much! I love you to no end! Let's make love right now!" "Just like a typical guy years younger, Max is always ready to go before I am. "I am so horny," he whispers hoarsely into my ear. I smile, enjoying his eagerness... "I want to kiss you all over," he mumbles into my neck as his hands begin to roam... "There's something I want to do, and I hope you will allow me." he begins, rather formally... "I want to kiss you all over and lick your vagina!" "I gasp, feigning shock. "I'll let you as long as you do it as long and as thoroughly as you did last week." "We did it last week?" ~~~ Ageless Erotica Edited by Joan Price I met Joan on line a number of years ago when she was writing a book. Finding her name in my files, I we

A Taste of Honey...May Be More Than You Bargained For... Check out Gamal Hennessy's Debut Novel!

A Taste of Honey:   A Novel of Crime  and Passion   By Gamal Hennessy I don't know about you, but I have trouble with an erotic novel that doesn't have a great background story. So I was very pleased and excited to read A Taste of Honey! If you like it sexy, you're going to find it here... If you like crime stories, like I do...you've also got a good story here! But, if you have sex and crime in one book, more than likely it's also going to get gory, with some parts difficult to absorb... You are thus warned... It seemed only appropriate for our two lead female characters to be the Honey that many of you will know...right? An important definition begins the book: Honey Trap: a strategy where an attractive person coerces another person into doing or revealing something... I wonder why they many times use females for this role...yes, they might succeed, but they are being placed in sometimes very dangerous situations... Hopefully, the women

A Bit of Naughty from Guy Graybill..."Coin o' the Realm" During National Poetry Month...

COIN O’ THE REALM “Miss Maudie” ran a bawdy house Beside a pike in country shire; And there she kept a woolly ewe That lusty rustics paid t’ hire. But, what th’ price t’ copulate; Th’ charge for knowin’ ovine love? A tuppence was ‘er  only  fee. An’ not a ha’ penny above! ▼ ▼ ▼