Skip to main content

Locked Out "For My Own Safety" from Facebook Site! Update: This was removed from that site...I am now being Watched... LOL

 

Yeah, right... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fighting Power... Open Memoir

Recently, I got up, did the routine of feeding my cats first, and then turned on the 10PM news from the previous night. I normally start reading around 5PM most days and, if a book is really good or close to ending, I may continue to read on until I give that latest read a ranking which is sent to GoodReads and Amazon... I was, as so many others were, devastated to learn of more children being killed or hurt at a school... I am, I now admit it, in deep depression during which I can be triggered constantly by outside actions... How can we continue to claim to be a land of the free when children are murdered by those who are allowed to have guns to enter schools and shoot! And the very next report shows a man attacked on the street by ICE, taken to the ground and beaten by at least 4 men! This is not the exact video from that program, but it occurs so frequently that it always shows the exact image--a lone man, or woman, being attacked violently by men wearing masks, sometimes with no id...

Continue the Statement Across the World - This is NOT My President: Not My Beliefs, Not My Values, Not My Voice

  I will not be drawn into debate over this post. I am aware of the arguments of people who disagree with the statements below. I am posting this for all those who may be living in fear in this moment so you know you are not alone. I want to share this piece in solidarity: This is where I stand. The 45/47th President, his power hungry cronies taking positions of authority in his Cabinet and administration, and the majority of Republicans in Congress are a real and active threat to me, my way of life, and all or most of the people I love. Some people are saying that we should give Trump a chance, that we should "work together" with him because he won the election and he is "everyone's president." This is my response: •I will not forget how badly he and so many others treated former President Barack Obama for 8 years and Biden cleaning up his mess...lies about his legitimacy and hatred for his principles and his attempts to work within the system. •I will not ...

What a Difference a Day Makes... Where Is the World Headed? Revival Versus War??? - Open Memoir

  Losing the time from nearly 2 weeks based upon an accidental fall, which requires pain medication to easily read and even sleep left me in shock when I got up, turned on the television and heard that Another bombing had been initiated by the president (and Israel).... against Iran... OMG!  Got up to feed my cats and a song came to mind... What a difference a day makes...24 little hours... And I stopped... What is going on?! One insane man is being allowed to commit destruction all over the world! How and Why has this happened... From what a difference, my mind immediately turned to War! What is it Good For?! Why is day-to-day decisions being made without early discussion and planning. Has the entire Republican Party gone crazy? I want to reach out, try to find somebody to talk to... commiserate on the destruction, the danger of those now serving in the military--especially as Trump announces that there could be some of our men who will be killed.  Even this is crazy. Ho...