Yeah, right...
Sharing Musings, Essays, and Words that Matter! Home of Gabby! Sister Blog to Book Readers Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What if... God's Plan for the United States Was Fulfilled as of 2015 - His Plan Where DEI was Flourishing For this Country?
Recently, I've been feeling like God has taken over my mind...Who knows? Because I had this draft created...with all the videos below......
-
I will not be drawn into debate over this post. I am aware of the arguments of people who disagree with the statements below. I am posting...
-
Losing the time from nearly 2 weeks based upon an accidental fall, which requires pain medication to easily read and even sleep left me in...
-
Recently, I got up, did the routine of feeding my cats first, and then turned on the 10PM news from the previous night. I normally start rea...

No comments:
Post a Comment