Skip to main content

Something A Little Different... The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn


This has been an interesting weekend. I had just finished a book by Lauren Carr and was still smiling...but didn't feel like starting a new book, so I turned on the TV, which I rarely watch these days...surfing through the channels to try to find something. I was disgusted that there were so many programs that just are not worth watching...worse though, is that they are...

Well, I'll come back to that sometime...

Through serendipity, I found a site that was talking about a book... The Harbinger... and stopped to listen about what it was... Then I went to my Kindle, ordered it, and started to read immediately.

You see, the book has been out several years, but I'd never heard of it. Many others I am sure will say the same...we haven't "looked" at the appropriate Internet sites, or on the right TV channels, or we've not been at any local place where somebody might ask, "Have you read The Harbinger?!" There are already 5000 reviews for this book on Amazon already, so I don't intend to do my usual...

I'll going to try a "read-along... Why? Because I've been lucky to have visitors from all over the world. And people all over the world need to know what is being said about America... A major reason I do my blog is because I was at one time posting my reviews at AllVoices...an online newspaper... But as many of you know, I've expanded way beyond the norm for reviews... The reason is because of one of the comments I received at that site... I don't remember the exact words, but the idea that came across to me was that, because of my review, this man would know about a book that he would have no opportunity to purchase and read... But with the way I wrote my review, he could learn much about what people were reading...

It is my belief that this is an important book for the world, not just for America. So, I'm going to do essentially what I do with all books, but much slower and only a small part of the book at a time. If I whet your interest and you are immediately interested, then you too might go out and buy it. But if you are not in a position to do that, or just would enjoy a more independent interpretation of what will undoubtedly be a significant book in the world today, I hope you may read this book along with me...

I started to look through the author's site and got involved immediately...but I decided I'd get to know too much about the book before I read and reacted to it personally. But I did want to share a portion of a page on his site that covers one of my important concerns for today's America

The Disappearance of ‘Under God’
In the days and weeks after 9/11, one could hear or see the words “God bless America” almost everywhere. And yet in the years since 9/11, the words “God” and “Under God” have increasingly been under attack or, worse, hidden away from American culture. It was not long after 9/11 that a case arose challenging the words “under God,” in the pledges of Allegiance. A federal judge in California ruled that the words “under God” in such a pledge were unconstitutional.
In more recent days, other controversies rose around the same issue. The president was addressing a Congressional Caucus and quoted from the Declaration of Independence. He stated
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men
are created equal, that all men are created equal,
endowed with certain inalienable rights: life liberty
and the pursuit of happiness.”                           If interested, click over to finish this startling article!


One day this week, I'll begin to share what I've read so far...I hope you spend some time with me...


Glenda


"I Will Send You Elijah the Prophet"

Is The Harbinger from a Prophet of God???
Read It With Me...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advocate Joan Price Provides Senior Erotica...

c. 1800-1803 (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) "You are so beautiful! Your hair is shining. You have a beautiful figure! You feel so good in my arms! I missed you so much! I love you to no end! Let's make love right now!" "Just like a typical guy years younger, Max is always ready to go before I am. "I am so horny," he whispers hoarsely into my ear. I smile, enjoying his eagerness... "I want to kiss you all over," he mumbles into my neck as his hands begin to roam... "There's something I want to do, and I hope you will allow me." he begins, rather formally... "I want to kiss you all over and lick your vagina!" "I gasp, feigning shock. "I'll let you as long as you do it as long and as thoroughly as you did last week." "We did it last week?" ~~~ Ageless Erotica Edited by Joan Price I met Joan on line a number of years ago when she was writing a book. Finding her name in my files, I we

A Taste of Honey...May Be More Than You Bargained For... Check out Gamal Hennessy's Debut Novel!

A Taste of Honey:   A Novel of Crime  and Passion   By Gamal Hennessy I don't know about you, but I have trouble with an erotic novel that doesn't have a great background story. So I was very pleased and excited to read A Taste of Honey! If you like it sexy, you're going to find it here... If you like crime stories, like I do...you've also got a good story here! But, if you have sex and crime in one book, more than likely it's also going to get gory, with some parts difficult to absorb... You are thus warned... It seemed only appropriate for our two lead female characters to be the Honey that many of you will know...right? An important definition begins the book: Honey Trap: a strategy where an attractive person coerces another person into doing or revealing something... I wonder why they many times use females for this role...yes, they might succeed, but they are being placed in sometimes very dangerous situations... Hopefully, the women

A Biker's Funeral from the Novel, Running With Wild Blood By Gerrie Ferris Finger

I’m easily amused. Lake circled the rental car around Palms Garden Cemetery. A spiked, wrought iron fence kept the dead in, otherwise, who knew? They might run out and vote. I didn’t say that to Lake for fear of an unappreciative groan.  At the white stone gates, at intervals , the uniformed cop held up a hand to allow other boulevard traffic to flow past the line of bikes and cars waiting to enter the city of the  dead. My skin started to hum. The voltage in the atmosphere was amped to the max despite the fanning palms doing their damndest to make this day a  celebration of the dead. “Don’t anyone light a match,” Lake said. Riley "Big Red" O'Rourke We weaved and shouldered our way through throngs of bikers, some startled at seeing three people not wearing cut, sleeveless denim, or leather, or visible tattoos— until they caught the badges. They growled and spit, then went back to their conversations. Lots of fucks and fuckers bein