Monday, September 29, 2014

Short Review on What Did the Cat See?




While this is an excellent merge of magic with some type of computer activity, I found it too involved with "show" and very short on substance. There really isn't a story. I normally choose cat books just from a personal love, but this one left me with no real emotions.



If you want to discover a way to use the computer to help tell your stories, this is a good possibility. However, even then, there were size adjustments for the cat that should have been made to make it more believable and less amateurish.  Good start of a good thing...just needs work and some creativity in story to consider it a book for anybody to read and enjoy...

GABixlerReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like me... It's Hard to see through Extreme Hate or Incompetence... Which is Worse, I wonder - Open Memoir 10/14/26

  I walked out of my primary care doctor's appointment recently... My boiling point had refused one more lie, or an incompetent office--...