Skip to main content

Open Memoir - August 13 - Time with Rachel And Avi - Precious Memories

 

We must speak out and tell the world that God is Watching! And God WILL Win!

It was a good, but strange day for me. It is just 6:18 PM and I just woke up from a nap, wanting to record the day...

I tried, I really tried, to share with Rachel but failed, to some extent... I told her that I knew that everything would be alright on her test last Thursday... She showed me her baby's shape and I was shocked that her head was so clear to see... She must have thought that I could not identify the child and pointed her out. I told her that I was shocked to see that she was so well defined that it surprised me. She chuckled and agreed that the time of her birth might not have been correct... We'll See...

I wanted to share that I knew that the baby would be alright... So I struggled to talk about having awoke at 1 AM the day before her test to check for a possible heart arrhythmia. I struggled, how do you tell somebody that God had come through His Holy Spirit and touched me, thus touching the ones I prayed about? I know I failed, but, then, that I shared it perhaps might have been enough for this time.... How can you describe His Holy Spirit praying through you in tongues that I could not understand, but that the deepest concerns and worries were pulled from my heart and that His Spirit prayed--spoke those words that no human can possibly speak and know what is being said... I remember telling her that at one point, I felt His Spirit leave my body. That is, his power had been removed from my mind and heart to return to my own words... Even now, somehow I fumble... The magnificence of His oneness with me--available to all of us--if we just allowed our mind and heart to be open to him... Man cannot express that joy that is brought...

We headed into a local store and Avi got between us and took my hand, for the first time, so that we could walk together hand and hand. They were walking faster than I could, so I asked Avi could he slow down a little. Immediately he did, and I praised him for being a such a big boy, now 3, and he, like me, has not yet found the words to say correctly, but he talks and talks. At one point, I answered, he said, no Gabby, Mommy... These two are so precious to me... Rachel has been my caretaker over the many months. Today, she didn't want to take the money I offered and said, I didn't do anything for you... I pulled her close and pressed money into her hand and whispered. Yes, you did, you gave me yourself today!

I wish I would have taken pictures today of Avi. His hair is longer and his baby fat is gone... Very active and at one point I heard him say Baby, as we were talking...so I know he is aware that a little sister is coming... Brandon, Rachel's brother was close to her, so I know that she's looking toward that type of bonding for her children. He recognizes why I use a cane for and he brings it to me, offering his little hand to help me into the house. I ask him to help me to take the big step in and he goes in before me and reaches to take my hand... Yes, he will be a loving, caring child... Just as his mother is...

I started to read a new book. It received a Pulitzer Prize for literature. Yet, it has been designated for banning!!! I'm just beginning to read and, though the author and Velshi on his Banned Book program, couldn't figure out why... I'm only a few pages in and I already know why... Those who proclaim to be christian nationalists don't want to have people know what happened when Hitler tried to strike out against his perceived enemies... They are fighting what they think to be a "holy" war to have everybody who do not support their religion which calls for violence, war and hate against all who do not support whatever their perverted minds are trying to bring about, do not want evidence that history shows that this type of rebellion is NOT of God who made all of us--black, brown, red, yellow...and, yes, white...


Time to go take my evening pills... Thank you, Lord, for being with all of those who seek your Joy, Your Truth... And may those who have been pulled away from that Joy have it be rekindled!


Jesus is Alive, Waiting for YOU?


Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advocate Joan Price Provides Senior Erotica...

c. 1800-1803 (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) "You are so beautiful! Your hair is shining. You have a beautiful figure! You feel so good in my arms! I missed you so much! I love you to no end! Let's make love right now!" "Just like a typical guy years younger, Max is always ready to go before I am. "I am so horny," he whispers hoarsely into my ear. I smile, enjoying his eagerness... "I want to kiss you all over," he mumbles into my neck as his hands begin to roam... "There's something I want to do, and I hope you will allow me." he begins, rather formally... "I want to kiss you all over and lick your vagina!" "I gasp, feigning shock. "I'll let you as long as you do it as long and as thoroughly as you did last week." "We did it last week?" ~~~ Ageless Erotica Edited by Joan Price I met Joan on line a number of years ago when she was writing a book. Finding her name in my files, I we

A Biker's Funeral from the Novel, Running With Wild Blood By Gerrie Ferris Finger

I’m easily amused. Lake circled the rental car around Palms Garden Cemetery. A spiked, wrought iron fence kept the dead in, otherwise, who knew? They might run out and vote. I didn’t say that to Lake for fear of an unappreciative groan.  At the white stone gates, at intervals , the uniformed cop held up a hand to allow other boulevard traffic to flow past the line of bikes and cars waiting to enter the city of the  dead. My skin started to hum. The voltage in the atmosphere was amped to the max despite the fanning palms doing their damndest to make this day a  celebration of the dead. “Don’t anyone light a match,” Lake said. Riley "Big Red" O'Rourke We weaved and shouldered our way through throngs of bikers, some startled at seeing three people not wearing cut, sleeveless denim, or leather, or visible tattoos— until they caught the badges. They growled and spit, then went back to their conversations. Lots of fucks and fuckers bein

The Harbinger - Continued Reading... Have you become Interested?

Nuriel Kaplan has convinced the individual to whom he is pitching his book... and she is willing to listen... “All right, Nouriel. Tell me about your mystery.” “It’s not my mystery. It’s much bigger than me. You have no idea how big, or what it involves.”  “And what does it involve?” “Everything. It involves everything, and it explains everything…everything that’s happened, that’s happening, and everything that’s going to happen.”  “What do you mean?”  “Behind September 11…” “How could an ancient mystery possibly have anything to do with September 11?”  “An ancient mystery behind everything from 9/11 to the economy…to the housing boom…to the war in Iraq…to the collapse of Wall Street. Everything in precise detail.” And it’s not only a mystery, it’s a message, an alarm.” “An alarm?” she asked. “An alarm of what?”  “Of warning.” “To whom?”  “America.” “Why?” “When you hear it,” he said, “you’ll understand why.”  ~~~ OK, how good are you at listening to information, s