Skip to main content

Do You Have God Incidents? - Gabby - A Part of "ME" - Shout Out to All Staff on 7 NE WVU Hospital Bone and Joint Unit!

 

It didn't start with Matthew... But I keep coming back to the beginning of my realization of what was happening...

God Incident, to me, means a bit of magic when you realize that a coincident...just...might...have...been...arranged...

MATTHEW was the first of many wonderful staff support helpers in the Bone and Joint Unit of the hospital where I had surgery...just a few days ago...

Matthew was also the only individual who I had the wonderful opportunity to see twice during my stay. Many or most, I don't know, staff are on 12 hour shifts. What that means for the patient is that somebody new is coming in every day and night to help you through all of the personal issues that arise...you know, like, helping to get you to the bathroom, checking basic vitals, pricking each and every finger, with, yes, my getting the choice of choosing "finger of the day (or night)! More on the Unit as a whole sometime soon.


My memory of meeting Matthew:

Matthew: Hi, I'm Matthew, I'm here to help

Me: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John...

Tracey (daughter of my Heart) I Knew You were going to do that.

Matthew: And did you know that in Hebrew Matthew means Gift of God.

Me: Immediately began to sing La, la...la la la...la...la..


Me: Can you tell me what the words are... I Love the Song (and now share the words with all of you!) Awake with a Happy Heart!

Matthew: Well, I don't know, I'm not Jewish, my parents and I are Catholic. They looked up what the name meant in Hebrew when they were thinking what name I would have...

Me: Ah, jumped to a conclusion...

Matthew: Laughing, and does it help that my girlfriend is Methodist?

God Had Used Matthew as His Messenger

God was with...me...

My one and only prayer was that God would send the people who I needed to meet, at the Exact Time I Needed to Meet Them...

And I'd Just Been Zapped!


What Some People Might Say is a Coincident

God adds a Zap to Know He's Arranged It!
It is not a Coincident

It is a

God Incident!

By the Way, I didn't zap that phrase... Many years ago, I was working with a small publisher who had written a book about losing her beloved in death. Afterward, little Zaps began, like her finding a Nickle which had some significance between the two... She coined the phrase in her book, which, while reading, proofreading and more...I just can't remember details, other than she lived in Canada... But reading her book, I knew what it could be like to be Zapped! I am so thankful that I worked on that book and to be able to share what she undoubtedly felt when she realized, God does Indeed...Watch and Listen...

You Know Folks, I had so many zaps during those short few days... that I didn't really realize what was going on... So I hope to share pieces with you, just as I was being...Zapped! And, Matthew, if you're reading this post...You'll Be Back...

I've been waking up every few hours or during the day getting up to move, just as Dr. Murphy and others have given guidance to ensure a long-term result to my hip replacement surgery. It's 2 AM... I think I'll go out and have a cup of tea...

By the way, since I've adopted his phrase, "You Know Folks," I downloaded one of his books...figured I'd get to know a little more about who I consider to be the only man able to bring us through the chaos we are experiencing... I'll talk about it later at Book Readers Heaven... but it might be awhile...Just Got to Tell You About another God Incident soon... I'm So Excited; Just Can't Hide It!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advocate Joan Price Provides Senior Erotica...

c. 1800-1803 (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) "You are so beautiful! Your hair is shining. You have a beautiful figure! You feel so good in my arms! I missed you so much! I love you to no end! Let's make love right now!" "Just like a typical guy years younger, Max is always ready to go before I am. "I am so horny," he whispers hoarsely into my ear. I smile, enjoying his eagerness... "I want to kiss you all over," he mumbles into my neck as his hands begin to roam... "There's something I want to do, and I hope you will allow me." he begins, rather formally... "I want to kiss you all over and lick your vagina!" "I gasp, feigning shock. "I'll let you as long as you do it as long and as thoroughly as you did last week." "We did it last week?" ~~~ Ageless Erotica Edited by Joan Price I met Joan on line a number of years ago when she was writing a book. Finding her name in my files, I we

A Taste of Honey...May Be More Than You Bargained For... Check out Gamal Hennessy's Debut Novel!

A Taste of Honey:   A Novel of Crime  and Passion   By Gamal Hennessy I don't know about you, but I have trouble with an erotic novel that doesn't have a great background story. So I was very pleased and excited to read A Taste of Honey! If you like it sexy, you're going to find it here... If you like crime stories, like I do...you've also got a good story here! But, if you have sex and crime in one book, more than likely it's also going to get gory, with some parts difficult to absorb... You are thus warned... It seemed only appropriate for our two lead female characters to be the Honey that many of you will know...right? An important definition begins the book: Honey Trap: a strategy where an attractive person coerces another person into doing or revealing something... I wonder why they many times use females for this role...yes, they might succeed, but they are being placed in sometimes very dangerous situations... Hopefully, the women

A Biker's Funeral from the Novel, Running With Wild Blood By Gerrie Ferris Finger

I’m easily amused. Lake circled the rental car around Palms Garden Cemetery. A spiked, wrought iron fence kept the dead in, otherwise, who knew? They might run out and vote. I didn’t say that to Lake for fear of an unappreciative groan.  At the white stone gates, at intervals , the uniformed cop held up a hand to allow other boulevard traffic to flow past the line of bikes and cars waiting to enter the city of the  dead. My skin started to hum. The voltage in the atmosphere was amped to the max despite the fanning palms doing their damndest to make this day a  celebration of the dead. “Don’t anyone light a match,” Lake said. Riley "Big Red" O'Rourke We weaved and shouldered our way through throngs of bikers, some startled at seeing three people not wearing cut, sleeveless denim, or leather, or visible tattoos— until they caught the badges. They growled and spit, then went back to their conversations. Lots of fucks and fuckers bein