Skip to main content

Columbia Gas Screwing Their Way to China???

This is a deserted well in Canada, found simply by doing a search... There are probably many still out there across the world...

Now this does look like what  I had on my property a year or so ago... remember?

Then some VP attorney of Columbia Gas wr0te and said the gas well equipment was being removed...

OK, you may have wondered what happened and I've debated on writing anything more, but bright and early this morning, two young m,en from a brand new company--contracted by Columbia Gas, came on my property to check that well...

Well, I could say enough is enough...but, this time, I am ROFL...

Can you believe this company is supposedly a forefront runner for our energy future...and they are spending money trying to catch up with an inventory of equipment that they obviously still have no control of...

You may recall that the property had a gas well when I moved in and it provided, in accordance with the legal agreement, gas for the home on the property and then the rest on to the Gas Company... As you know, new regulations came out regarding the type of equipment...no, you probably didn't know that, just like I didn't, but somebody somewhere must have said, let's screw the customer, once again, and deny the rights of these originally approved agreements.

So we got a lawyer, while the daughter of the family who had the agreement and I got all information together, got a local lawyer who supposedly was the expert iin the county, provided him with more documentation than he could ever use and waited....

He did not notify me that Columbia was proceeding...

The equipment was taken out without my knowledge and when I tried to stop them, it was too late. I then tried to buy the equipment and put it back...The men here called and were told no...Later I confirmed that it was thrown away (no, I don't think it was deleted from a formal inventory). We got a letter from our attorney almost a year later, but definitely after I'd been without gas for heating, cooking, clothes, washing! And, contrary to all that he originally told us he would do, we could find no evidence that he had contacted anybody...My personal opinion was that he was paid off--or else he was just totally incompetent.

Have to admit I had a major setback with depression when I was left without even the ability to heat water for a cup of tea.... Then I've been snowed in all winter... so I'm having health issues that I'm now having to deal with...can't get my books read as fast due to medication knocking me out... Keep visiting though and I'll try to get back to my norm... Besides well over $5000!!!

Well, we got a new lawyer...I purchased the equipment specified...notify appropriate digging agencies, and had a final inspection all by Columbia Gas... yes, the same company that has now hired still another company to check...Guess they didn't trust their employees, inspectors, etc...????

Now I read the statement on the instructions for the guys this morning and filled them in...then directed them to see MY equipment...they left soon thereafter...

Now there's lots more I could explain but why bother. Large corporations have no idea what is going on in daily operations...and if they lose track? Well, just hire another contractor to verify whether I'm stealing gas from "them..." whoever them is at any given time...

What I know is that most of the people all over the world are sick and tired of getting screwed over and over by large companies and know that the future of America lies in corporate incompetency... You know, we, the people, of the United States--yes, just we ordinary people are smart enough to see how badly corporations are damaging our lives...

But, if I were a betting person, which I'm not, I'm figuring this isn't over...


  
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advocate Joan Price Provides Senior Erotica...

c. 1800-1803 (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) "You are so beautiful! Your hair is shining. You have a beautiful figure! You feel so good in my arms! I missed you so much! I love you to no end! Let's make love right now!" "Just like a typical guy years younger, Max is always ready to go before I am. "I am so horny," he whispers hoarsely into my ear. I smile, enjoying his eagerness... "I want to kiss you all over," he mumbles into my neck as his hands begin to roam... "There's something I want to do, and I hope you will allow me." he begins, rather formally... "I want to kiss you all over and lick your vagina!" "I gasp, feigning shock. "I'll let you as long as you do it as long and as thoroughly as you did last week." "We did it last week?" ~~~ Ageless Erotica Edited by Joan Price I met Joan on line a number of years ago when she was writing a book. Finding her name in my files, I we

A Taste of Honey...May Be More Than You Bargained For... Check out Gamal Hennessy's Debut Novel!

A Taste of Honey:   A Novel of Crime  and Passion   By Gamal Hennessy I don't know about you, but I have trouble with an erotic novel that doesn't have a great background story. So I was very pleased and excited to read A Taste of Honey! If you like it sexy, you're going to find it here... If you like crime stories, like I do...you've also got a good story here! But, if you have sex and crime in one book, more than likely it's also going to get gory, with some parts difficult to absorb... You are thus warned... It seemed only appropriate for our two lead female characters to be the Honey that many of you will know...right? An important definition begins the book: Honey Trap: a strategy where an attractive person coerces another person into doing or revealing something... I wonder why they many times use females for this role...yes, they might succeed, but they are being placed in sometimes very dangerous situations... Hopefully, the women

A Biker's Funeral from the Novel, Running With Wild Blood By Gerrie Ferris Finger

I’m easily amused. Lake circled the rental car around Palms Garden Cemetery. A spiked, wrought iron fence kept the dead in, otherwise, who knew? They might run out and vote. I didn’t say that to Lake for fear of an unappreciative groan.  At the white stone gates, at intervals , the uniformed cop held up a hand to allow other boulevard traffic to flow past the line of bikes and cars waiting to enter the city of the  dead. My skin started to hum. The voltage in the atmosphere was amped to the max despite the fanning palms doing their damndest to make this day a  celebration of the dead. “Don’t anyone light a match,” Lake said. Riley "Big Red" O'Rourke We weaved and shouldered our way through throngs of bikers, some startled at seeing three people not wearing cut, sleeveless denim, or leather, or visible tattoos— until they caught the badges. They growled and spit, then went back to their conversations. Lots of fucks and fuckers bein