Skip to main content

Have Trouble Opening Cans? A Bartelli Can Opener Might Help... Updated 8-25-16

I'm very sorry to report that as of this month, when I've been trying to continue to use this opener, the can opener is no longer functioning... Less than 4 months use!


  • Innovative no-squeeze cutting mechanism automatically locks onto the can and cuts around the side leaving no sharp edges on the can or lid
  • Features a no-squeeze single handle design, a large easy to turn knob, and a built-in bottle opener
  • High quality stainless steel blade quickly and effortlessly opens cans of any size, no strenuous squeezing required
  • Perfect for individuals with arthritis or hand pain, no strenuous gripping and squeezing required
  • Creates an easily re-sealable lid with a safe smooth edge, great for keeping food covered while preparing a meal



I've only used this product for a few days but I find it responsive to my needs. I have tried many types of electric openers and never found one quite satisfactory, so I switched to the old manual ones for better control.

The main issue for me is that I have arthritis in the joints of my fingers and I have a hard, frustrating time getting any product open due to my lack of finger dexterity and strength.  

The metal can opener I've been using are hard for me to use, but at least I could gain some type of control with my whole hand holding the opener. I was therefore pleasantly surprised when I fiddled a little to figure out how to hold and use the Bartelli opener...yes, there is a small instruction sheet to get you familiar with the parts.

The first thing I noticed was the product material; i.e., it is plastic, but it feels soft to the touch and fits comfortably in your hand. My first test was a small can of cat food, of course, since there are always cans for cat food opened daily!

The metal to connect to the can is simply inserted under that piece and the screw-type handle is twisted. At first, as it was new, I was still thinking I was screwing it on to attach it when all of a sudden it stopped and the can was open! No noise and for this size can there was absolutely no tension to my fingers in using the product... I next tried it on a larger can, something like a soup can, but containing cat food, LOL, On this one I found that I needed to put more pressure to turn the screw, but I was easily able to do so...

'Nuf said... I found it to be exactly what I personally needed for dealing with cans with my arthritic fingers. Hurray! I recognize that this is my personal evaluation, based upon the condition of my hands/fingers, but I do recommend it highly for your consideration. (Had no use for the can opener so ignored...)


GABixlerReviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advocate Joan Price Provides Senior Erotica...

c. 1800-1803 (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) "You are so beautiful! Your hair is shining. You have a beautiful figure! You feel so good in my arms! I missed you so much! I love you to no end! Let's make love right now!" "Just like a typical guy years younger, Max is always ready to go before I am. "I am so horny," he whispers hoarsely into my ear. I smile, enjoying his eagerness... "I want to kiss you all over," he mumbles into my neck as his hands begin to roam... "There's something I want to do, and I hope you will allow me." he begins, rather formally... "I want to kiss you all over and lick your vagina!" "I gasp, feigning shock. "I'll let you as long as you do it as long and as thoroughly as you did last week." "We did it last week?" ~~~ Ageless Erotica Edited by Joan Price I met Joan on line a number of years ago when she was writing a book. Finding her name in my files, I we

The Harbinger - Continued Reading... Have you become Interested?

Nuriel Kaplan has convinced the individual to whom he is pitching his book... and she is willing to listen... “All right, Nouriel. Tell me about your mystery.” “It’s not my mystery. It’s much bigger than me. You have no idea how big, or what it involves.”  “And what does it involve?” “Everything. It involves everything, and it explains everything…everything that’s happened, that’s happening, and everything that’s going to happen.”  “What do you mean?”  “Behind September 11…” “How could an ancient mystery possibly have anything to do with September 11?”  “An ancient mystery behind everything from 9/11 to the economy…to the housing boom…to the war in Iraq…to the collapse of Wall Street. Everything in precise detail.” And it’s not only a mystery, it’s a message, an alarm.” “An alarm?” she asked. “An alarm of what?”  “Of warning.” “To whom?”  “America.” “Why?” “When you hear it,” he said, “you’ll understand why.”  ~~~ OK, how good are you at listening to information, s

A Biker's Funeral from the Novel, Running With Wild Blood By Gerrie Ferris Finger

I’m easily amused. Lake circled the rental car around Palms Garden Cemetery. A spiked, wrought iron fence kept the dead in, otherwise, who knew? They might run out and vote. I didn’t say that to Lake for fear of an unappreciative groan.  At the white stone gates, at intervals , the uniformed cop held up a hand to allow other boulevard traffic to flow past the line of bikes and cars waiting to enter the city of the  dead. My skin started to hum. The voltage in the atmosphere was amped to the max despite the fanning palms doing their damndest to make this day a  celebration of the dead. “Don’t anyone light a match,” Lake said. Riley "Big Red" O'Rourke We weaved and shouldered our way through throngs of bikers, some startled at seeing three people not wearing cut, sleeveless denim, or leather, or visible tattoos— until they caught the badges. They growled and spit, then went back to their conversations. Lots of fucks and fuckers bein