Skip to main content

Laura Stamps Turns Sexy Blog Into Memoir Series!


http://www.123rf.com/
"When I woke him up this morning, I dropped the thong on his
chest from the babydoll lingerie I bought this week. I never
wear the thongs that come with babydolls, sine I prefer to go
commando.
"But I thought he might like a "souvenir." Any man who
seduces me with my own books deserves a treat. Purrrrrr...
~~~

Being Naughty:
The Life & Times of an
Erotica Novelist
(Memoir Series)



By Laura Stamps


I met Laura through her poetry which I thoroughly enjoyed, so if you enjoy poetry click over there to read my thoughts...

On the other hand, when I went out to explore further, I found that all the rest of her writing is in one area... So, if you aren't into erotica, you'll have to be satisfied with her beautiful poetic words. Now, I have to immediately admit that I did not really read the blurb for this book, so was totally surprised to learn that it was an edited version of Laura's blog. I enjoy reading blogs, but just never seem to have the time to go out traipsing across the Internet to all those beautiful online words. As you know, I spent most of my hours in some book. So, this gave me an opportunity to have the blog in my hands at any time...

Still, I thought that this would give me some idea of what Laura's "other" writing is about...

OMG...

First, you need to recognize that this is a Blog!!! Please read it as such, because blogs are written in a much more informal manner and calls for recognition of that by the reader. Because of this, I read it over a time rather than straight through. Some will be a little boring...

But most is fun reading, a way to get to know Laura, who is an admitted oversexed woman in her 50s...

Now, that should get everybody's attention! Right?!

Because this sexpot rules in all sexual, erotic... areas...  LOL

The one thing I know by now is that she sees sex as good fun! I applaud that given the overall world issues today in sexuality.

But, I have to admit, I've never known anybody who could possibly talk about sex so much...LOL...

BTW, Laura, if you haven't already done it, you're going to need a glossary to define exactly what you mean with words such as "Uber..." Anyway, even though she's having fun with sex, you can tell that Stamps is dedicated to her work...

No, I'm not saying that facetiously... She does research, both from literature, nonfiction, and other fictional books...
"After he gets out of the shower (he played golf
that afternoon), he jumps me with the milkshake.
And I can't help noticing he's a little friskier than
usual. After a few blissful orgasms, I also notice
his cock is poking me in the stomach. Hmmm.
So I reach down and give it a squeeze.
"Looks like somebody's happy to see me, I purr.
"What should I do about this?"
"His eyes go black, and he grins. "Maybe you
could lick it a little," he replies...
"You know what happened next, right? Yeah,
you guessed it. After his shower the Uber licked
and suckled his dessert. Before dinner rather than
after. Yowza!
"...I will say chocolate icing works much better than
whipped cream for that kind of oral sex. It melts
slower..."
~~~

And she tries out everything she writes about so that there is no question about whether or not what she writes is actually doable. One fun entry was the experiment of a particular activity within a shower stall... Fun, simply because you could tell from the description that she puts her husband through the "drills" as part of her research...

Now this is the first in the series, and I have to say that there was little eroticism in this book...But, after all, it's about her life...and that means that she has to do all the things that other authors (and people) do in their lives... like take time off when she or her husband are sick...

The fact that she makes sure her readers know that this has resulted in her being deprived of sex just happens to be part of her sharing... ahhh...right?

Now, I have to admit that my eyes and other things perked up when she divorced her husband, and immediately remarried a fictional character named Wes... My "personal" enjoyment was much more intensive since Wes was somebody I, too, would enjoy knowing...LOL...

If you enjoy voyeuring into somebody else's sex life, check out Laura Stamps memoir series. Myself, I have something else to check out...


Tell you about it after I've read!





.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Advocate Joan Price Provides Senior Erotica...

c. 1800-1803 (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) "You are so beautiful! Your hair is shining. You have a beautiful figure! You feel so good in my arms! I missed you so much! I love you to no end! Let's make love right now!" "Just like a typical guy years younger, Max is always ready to go before I am. "I am so horny," he whispers hoarsely into my ear. I smile, enjoying his eagerness... "I want to kiss you all over," he mumbles into my neck as his hands begin to roam... "There's something I want to do, and I hope you will allow me." he begins, rather formally... "I want to kiss you all over and lick your vagina!" "I gasp, feigning shock. "I'll let you as long as you do it as long and as thoroughly as you did last week." "We did it last week?" ~~~ Ageless Erotica Edited by Joan Price I met Joan on line a number of years ago when she was writing a book. Finding her name in my files, I we

A Taste of Honey...May Be More Than You Bargained For... Check out Gamal Hennessy's Debut Novel!

A Taste of Honey:   A Novel of Crime  and Passion   By Gamal Hennessy I don't know about you, but I have trouble with an erotic novel that doesn't have a great background story. So I was very pleased and excited to read A Taste of Honey! If you like it sexy, you're going to find it here... If you like crime stories, like I do...you've also got a good story here! But, if you have sex and crime in one book, more than likely it's also going to get gory, with some parts difficult to absorb... You are thus warned... It seemed only appropriate for our two lead female characters to be the Honey that many of you will know...right? An important definition begins the book: Honey Trap: a strategy where an attractive person coerces another person into doing or revealing something... I wonder why they many times use females for this role...yes, they might succeed, but they are being placed in sometimes very dangerous situations... Hopefully, the women

A Biker's Funeral from the Novel, Running With Wild Blood By Gerrie Ferris Finger

I’m easily amused. Lake circled the rental car around Palms Garden Cemetery. A spiked, wrought iron fence kept the dead in, otherwise, who knew? They might run out and vote. I didn’t say that to Lake for fear of an unappreciative groan.  At the white stone gates, at intervals , the uniformed cop held up a hand to allow other boulevard traffic to flow past the line of bikes and cars waiting to enter the city of the  dead. My skin started to hum. The voltage in the atmosphere was amped to the max despite the fanning palms doing their damndest to make this day a  celebration of the dead. “Don’t anyone light a match,” Lake said. Riley "Big Red" O'Rourke We weaved and shouldered our way through throngs of bikers, some startled at seeing three people not wearing cut, sleeveless denim, or leather, or visible tattoos— until they caught the badges. They growled and spit, then went back to their conversations. Lots of fucks and fuckers bein